Innervating Locket (Item)
- This item was initially removed in Season 1 but on Nexus Blitz's release, streamer Hashinshin requested via Twitter that Innervating Locket be reintroduced.
- A few months later, the item was finally relaunched nearly 8 years after its initial removal and added back into the game on Patch 8.24.
- The item's caption is a reference to Guardsman Bob, an ex-personality from Season 1 that played in the Ionia vs. Noxus showmatch.
- Innervating Locket was featured in the Journal of Justice's Issue 28.
- In Patch 18.104.22.168, Innervating Locket was remade, likely to suppress the potential supporting power of Sona, who was released in the same patch.
- Its eventual removal was most likely due to it becoming a source of near-infinite sustain for champions with low ability cooldowns ( Udyr in particular).
- Numerous times was Innervating Locket rumored to be reintroduced (at GamesCom 2011, before Season 2012 started) but it never did and was replaced by .