Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Innervating Locket (Item)
- This item was initially removed in Season 1 but on Nexus Blitz's release, streamer Hashinshin requested via Twitter that Innervating Locket be reintroduced.
- A few months later, the item was finally relaunched nearly 8 years after its initial removal and added back into the game on Patch 8.24.
- The item's caption is a reference to Guardsman Bob, an ex-personality from Season 1 that played in the Ionia vs. Noxus showmatch.
- Innervating Locket was featured in the Journal of Justice's Issue 28.
- In Patch 18.104.22.168, Innervating Locket was remade, likely to suppress the potential supporting power of Sona, who was released in the same patch.
- Its eventual removal was most likely due to it becoming a source of near-infinite sustain for champions with low ability cooldowns ( Udyr in particular).
- Numerous times was Innervating Locket rumored to be reintroduced (at GamesCom 2011, before Season 2012 started) but it never did and was replaced by .