Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
International Esports Tournament 2015
|International Esports Tournament 2015|
|Organizer||All-China Sports Federation, ACSF|
Sports Bureau of Zhejiang Province
China Sports Publications Corporation
|Prize Pool||¥ 550,000|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The International Esports Tournament 2015 (IET) is an offline event held at Yiwu International Expo Center in Yiwu, Zhejiang.
- Four invited teams from fan voting and four teams from qualifiers.
- All matches are Best-of-Three.
¥ 550,000 Chinese Yuan Renminbi are spread among the teams as seen below:
|5-8||¥10,000$1,600€1,400||1.82%||Oh My God|
|Team WE Future|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on April 29, 2015, as follows:
- ¥ 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi = $ 0.16 US Dollars
- ¥ 1 Chinese Yuan Renminbi = € 0.14 Euros
The Champion of LPL Spring, Edward Gaming, withdrew from IEST to prepare for Mid-season Invitational and was replaced by AD Gaming (EDG.II) who previously lost to Invinctus Gaming in qualifiers.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
|Ro8||2 - 0||2015,4,27,02,30||2015,4,27,02,30||19:30||04:30||11:30||-||-|
|Ro8||1 - 2||2015,4,27,06,00||2015,4,27,06,00||23:00||08:00||15:00||-||-|
|Ro8||2 - 0||2015,4,27,09,30||2015,4,27,09,30||02:30||11:30||18:30||-||-|
|Ro8||2 - 1||2015,4,28,02,30||2015,4,28,02,30||19:30||04:30||11:30||-||-|
|Ro4||2 - 0||2015,4,28,06,00||2015,4,28,06,00||23:00||08:00||15:00||-||-|
|Ro4||1 - 2||2015,4,28,09,30||2015,4,28,09,30||02:30||11:30||18:30||-||-|
- April 26, International Esports Tournament: April 27-29th from theScore
- April 27, IET Roundup: Roster flexing from theScore
- April 28, IET Roundup: Incoming WE vs iG final from theScore
- April 29, IET Roundup: Invictus finally wins from theScore