|Country of Birth||Poland|
|Birthday||July 23, 1995 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Polish Wonderb0y (EUW), G2 Jerkz (EUW), llIlllllIIllllll (EUW), Jankoss (EUNE), H2K Jankosovich (NA), G2 Jankos (KR), Giang Van Cot (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski is the jungler for G2 Esports.
After spending time playing Warcraft 3 and DOTA, Jankos decided to take up League of Legends in Season 1. Due to the fact that he began playing on the NA server from his native Poland, he could not play competitively for a considerable time. After praise and encouragement from IWillDominate, Jankos decided to start playing on the EU server along with his friends.
Soon after this, Jankos was picked up by GF-Gaming along with the rest of the Team Mistral roster. After success in a number of Go4LoL tournaments, Jankos went on to join H2k-Gaming, where he met Overpow and VandeR.
Soon after joining H2k, Jankos and his new team won DreamHack Bucharest 2013, beating the Copenhagen Wolves in the final. The team also managed to qualify for the Spring Promotion via the 1st WellPlayed Qualifier. The roster was then picked up by GF-Gaming, Jankos' former team, but was released just a week later. The team decided to reform as Kiedyś Miałem Team, and went on to finish 2nd at DreamHack Winter 2013. Jankos and the team participated in the Spring Promotion using the spot they had earned with with H2k. The team finished 3rd in their group, and went on to win their promotion matchup against Ninjas in Pyjamas.
The team's first split in the LCS was a huge success. ROCCAT spent 3 weeks at the top of the standings table mid-split, but results tailed off slightly towards the end of the split. The team ended up finishing 4th behind Alliance, securing themselves a spot in the Spring Playoffs.
ROCCAT performed well in the Spring Playoffs, but lost to SK Gaming in the semifinals. The team went on to finish in 3rd place after beating Alliance in the third-place match.
The Summer Split was a struggle for ROCCAT, with the team not once making it out of the bottom 3 of the standings table. A frustrating few weeks at the start of the split were followed by an overall improvement in the team's performances. Jankos managed to pick up a weekly MVP award for Week 8, specifically for his performances on Lee Sin and Vi against SK Gaming and Alliance respectively. Despite their struggles, ROCCAT placed 6th overall, clinching a place at the Summer Playoffs.
The playoffs saw the team raise their game considerably. A quarterfinal win over SUPA HOT CREW resulted in a semifinal matchup against Fnatic. The series was unexpectedly tight, with ROCCAT coming close but eventually losing 3-2 and missing out on qualification for the World Championship. A third-place match loss against SK Gaming meant that ROCCAT finished 4th overall.
Jankos and the team had an unsuccessful LCS Spring Split, finishing the regular season in 8th place, which meant that they would play in the Summer Promotion. Here, the team faced Copenhagen Wolves Academy and came out victorious, securing their spot in the Summer Split.
The Summer Split itself was far more successful for Jankos and the team, finishing the regular season in 5th place partly thanks to Jankos' impressive performances on a number of champions. This meant they would qualify for the Summer Playoffs, where the team were beaten in the quarterfinals by Unicorns Of Love, meaning that they would pick up 20 Championship Points and go on to play in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. Team ROCCAT went on to lose to eventual qualifiers Origen in Round 2 of the gauntlet.
At the start of the season, Jankos joined H2k-Gaming after the team were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Odoamne and Ryu from their 2015 roster along with new members Jankos, FORG1VEN, and VandeR. The team beat Cloud9 in the quarterfinals but were then beaten themselves by eventual winners Ever in the semifinals of the tournament.
- Wanted to be a teacher when he was younger.
- Hates Riven.
- The three Lord of The Rings movies are his favorites.
- Identifies Chuck Norris as his role model.
- Played 336 competitive games before achieving his first title in 2019 Spring Split, which is record for most games played without a title in Europe.
- Nicknamed "The First Blood King" during his time on H2K.
- Often complains semi-seriously in interviews about his G2 teammates forcing him to pick passive, tank junglers to support their aggressive carry play.
- Reached 1000 Kills in the EU LCS on September 08, 2019.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Jankos Tournament Results|
LEC 2019 Summer Playoffs
3 : 2FNC
LEC 2019 Summer
15 - 3RR
Rift Rivals 2019 NA-EU
3 : 1LCS
MSI 2019 Main Event
3 : 0TL
LEC 2019 Spring Playoffs
3 : 0OG
LEC 2019 Spring
13 - 5RR
|2018-10-27||3 - 4|
Worlds 2018 Main Event
0 : 3iG
Worlds 2018 Play-In
3 : 1INF
EU Regional Finals 2018
3 : 1S04
|2018-08-25||5 - 6|
EU LCS 2018 Summer Playoffs
0 : 3MSF
|Jankos 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2016-12-11||17 - 30||All-Star 2016 Barcelona||Ice||0 : 1 PraY|
- December 21, KMT Jankos: "One week ago it was my dream, and now it became true" with , and on GosuGamers
- January 15, LCS 2014 W1: Interview with Roccat Jankos (video) with , and on SK Gaming
- March 15, ROCCAT Jankos Talks IEM (video) with , and on onGamers
- July 20, Interview with Jankos of Team Roccat: “I think we are one of those teams that can catch up to Alliance.” with , and on News of Legends
- August 10, Interview with Jankos before their match against Fnatic: "I think the split was far from perfect for us" with , and on fragbite
- December 8, "Prove to the world that EU > NA": an interview with ROCCATs Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski with , and on ESL
- December 9, 'Reflections' with Jankos with , and on Thorin
- December 23, Team ROCCAT insights from IEM Cologne with , and on ROCCAT
- March 10, CoaG 1on1 with Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski - GeForce GTX Bootcamp powered by MSI (video) with , and on Caseking
- May 18, Interview with Jankos: “I just wanted to prove to everyone that we as a team can still stay in the LCS and play well.” with , and on News of Legends
- June 9, ROCCAT maxrounds15 #5 with: Jankos with , and on ROCCAT
- January 16, Jankos on his synergy with Vander, playing jungle in solo queue and next week's matchups with , and on The Score
- January 23, Jankos: "We need to work on us" with , and on SPORT1
- February 1, H2k's Jankos on the EU LCS: 'Everyone's kinda bad right now' with , and on The Score
- February 12, Jankos on UoL's Rudy: 'I don't think his decision making is LCS material yet' with , and on The Score
- February 25, Jankos on FORG1VEN's conscription: 'Hopefully he'll prolong it for way more so we can stay with him' with , and on The Score
- March 22, Jankos on the advantage of a bye: 'We will know what [our opponent] play and what they think' with , and on The Score
- April 3, Jankos on Vitality: 'I was expecting them to actually stomp Fnatic' with , and on The Score
- May 31, Jankos on how emotions got the better of H2K in the playoffs and the team dynamic with Freeze with , and on The Score
- June 10, Dexter and Jankos break down the new patch and the Ashe/Zyra bot lane with , and on The Score
- June 12, H2k's Jankos: 'It offended FORG1VEN that he was losing to Rekkles and to Niels' by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- June 15, Rivals LoL talkshow - Episode 1 by , and on Team Dignitas
- June 22, Live or die by Jankos by Kelsey Moser on The Score
- July 29, Jankos: Beating Vitality 2-0 gives us hope, but 'we are nowhere close to top four in Europe' with , and on The Score
- August 17, Jankos on punishing players on the new patch: 'They have to be scared or I will just kill them' with , and on theScore Esports
- August 28, Vander and Jankos of H2k Interview with , and on Sport1
- October 1, Jankos: Europe Still a Force by Phillip "Riot Costy" Costigan on LoL Esports
- October 1, Jankos: 'EU is not that bad, we can still improve. But as for now NA is a stronger region' with , and on The Score
- October 8, Jankos on EU criticism: “The hate was deserved. I think we played like shit.” with , and on Slingshot Esports
- October 18, Jankos Unleashed: The First Blood King Speaks with , and on Red Bull
- October 21, LiquidLegends' Quarterfinals Interviews! with , and on Liquid Legends
- December 4, Jankos Interview with , and on Ginx TV
- December 8, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'I do think Ryu was better, but I do think Fabian is more consistent' with , and on theScore Esports
- December 8, sOAZ & Jankos offer a few thoughts on the new patch with , and on Inven Global
- December 9, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with , and on theScore Esports
- December 10, Jankos: "Korea continues in almost all matters" with , and on Sport1
- January 28, Player Spotlight: H2K Jankos with , and on LoL Esports
- February 4, Jankos: "We have more skill than Fnatic" with , and on Sport1
- February 12, Jankos: "Our bot-lane has more potential than VandeR and FORG1VEN" with , and on Sport1
- March 3, Jankos: "Es wird schwer gegen Misfits“ with , and on Sport1
- March 17, Player Spotlight: Odoamne and Jankos with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- March 24, Sjokzin' Around: Ice-walking with Jankos with , and on LoL Esports
- April 14, Jankos talks about H2K's growth, how the team untilts, and the amazing burgers in NA with , and on Blitz Esports
- June 2, Jankos: G2 will dominate again with , and on Sport1
- July 17, Jankos on catching up to NA: “If you go to (worlds), you have one or one and a half months to prepare for the international meta.” with , and on Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- August 7, Jankos: “I don’t think a lot of NA players have a lot of “personality” either, it basically comes down to EU players not streaming as much.” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- August 15, Jankos on preparing for summer playoffs compared to spring: “For sure, I think our understanding of the game right now is better.” with , and on Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- October 16, Jankos: “I think that Koreans just draw more conclusions from their failures than teams from EU and NA. That’s something I’d like to learn.” with Tomasz Milaniuk on The Shotcaller
- December 8, EU Jankos: "I want to get rid of saying of 'I wasn't the “2016 Jankos'” with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- January 20, Postgame Lobby with Deficio and Sjokz on LoL Esports
- February 1, Jankos: "We're a new team, we shouldn't feel the pressure of working in the shadow of the earlier G2" with Jacek "PlainLazy" Pawlas on LoL Esports
- February 8, G2 Jankos: "I think that it's good that we lost early on... Your eyes kind of open up." with Adel Chouadria on Inven Global
- July 7, Jankos: "With Nocturne you can kill people, but with Braum, you can make them really mad." with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 11, Jankos says NA has worse mechanics, maybe because they suck with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 14, Jankos speaks about streaming: "Europe could definitely do a better job at content creation." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- September 11, What happened to G2, the old kings of Europe? by Xing Li on Dot Esorts
- October 7, G2 Jankos: "I will for sure prefer to play against TL, kt, and MAD. Teams like Afreeca Freecs and Flash Wolves, alongside the wildcard team, could be kind of a risk to play against." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- October 10, Jankos says western fans shouldn't give up hope yet, we can take games with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 13, Jankos: "We're scrimming from 1pm to 2am, playing as much as possible. This is our only chance." with , and on Darius Matuschak from The Shotcaller
- October 22, G2 Jankos on being underdogs at worlds 2018: "Play your heart out" with Oviilee May on ESPN Esports
- December 9, How G2 can make all their shiny new pieces fit by Xing Li on Dot Esports
- April 15, Jankos: "Jedziemy na MSI żeby wygrać."(Polish) with , and on Tomek "TheFakeOne" Milaniuk for Polsat Games
- April 18, G2 Jankos, after winning the LEC title: "I'm really happy that finally, after so many years, I can be the very best in Europe." with Adel Chouadria on Inven Global
- May 13, Jankos on his synergy with Caps, Ning's playstyle, and IG as G2's kryptonite with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- May 16, Jankos: 'We can go all the way to the finals and lift the cup' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 20, Jankos rates SK & Rogue, why Sacre is good, jokes about counting his time due to Rookies taking over with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- June 28, Jankos explains G2's unique comp and why they can use it vs NA with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- June 28, G2 Jankos: "When I come to America, I know I'm here for like a week...I let myself eat everything." with Nick Geracie on Inven Global
- June 30, G2 Jankos on lack of NA side laning: “…just because people in solo queue aren’t playing well (at side laning) doesn’t mean pro players have to play like shit as well” with Izento on Esports Heaven
- August 4, Jankos on the game against Fnatic, his father visiting LEC with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found