|Country of Birth||Poland|
|Birthday||July 23, 1995 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Polish Wonderb0y (EUW), G2 Jerkz (EUW), llIlllllIIllllll (EUW), Jankoss (EUNE), H2K Jankosovich (NA), G2 Jankos (KR))|
|Social Media & Links|
Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski is the jungler for G2 Esports.
After spending time playing Warcraft 3 and DOTA, Jankos decided to take up League of Legends in Season 1. Due to the fact that he began playing on the NA server from his native Poland, he could not play competitively for a considerable time. After praise and encouragement from IWillDominate, Jankos decided to start playing on the EU server along with his friends.
Soon after this, Jankos was picked up by GF-Gaming along with the rest of the Team Mistral roster. After success in a number of Go4LoL tournaments, Jankos went on to join H2k-Gaming, where he met Overpow and VandeR.
Soon after joining H2k, Jankos and his new team won DreamHack Bucharest 2013, beating the Copenhagen Wolves in the final. The team also managed to qualify for the Spring Promotion via the 1st WellPlayed Qualifier. The roster was then picked up by GF-Gaming, Jankos' former team, but was released just a week later. The team decided to reform as Kiedyś Miałem Team, and went on to finish 2nd at DreamHack Winter 2013. Jankos and the team participated in the Spring Promotion using the spot they had earned with with H2k. The team finished 3rd in their group, and went on to win their promotion matchup against Ninjas in Pyjamas.
The team's first split in the LCS was a huge success. ROCCAT spent 3 weeks at the top of the standings table mid-split, but results tailed off slightly towards the end of the split. The team ended up finishing 4th behind Alliance, securing themselves a spot in the Spring Playoffs.
ROCCAT performed well in the Spring Playoffs, but lost to SK Gaming in the semifinals. The team went on to finish in 3rd place after beating Alliance in the 3rd place match.
The Summer Split was a struggle for ROCCAT, with the team not once making it out of the bottom 3 of the standings table. A frustrating few weeks at the start of the split were followed by an overall improvement in the team's performances. Jankos managed to pick up a weekly MVP award for Week 8, specifically for his performances on Lee Sin and Vi against SK Gaming and Alliance respectively. Despite their struggles, ROCCAT placed 6th overall, clinching a place at the Summer Playoffs.
The playoffs saw the team raise their game considerably. A quarterfinal win over SUPA HOT CREW resulted in a semifinal matchup against Fnatic. The series was unexpectedly tight, with ROCCAT coming close but eventually losing 3-2 and missing out on qualification for the World Championship. A 3rd place match loss against SK Gaming meant that ROCCAT finished 4th overall.
Jankos and the team had an unsuccessful LCS Spring Split, finishing the regular season in 8th place, which meant that they would play in the Summer Promotion. Here, the team faced Copenhagen Wolves Academy and came out victorious, securing their spot in the Summer Split.
The Summer Split itself was far more successful for Jankos and the team, finishing the regular season in 5th place partly thanks to Jankos' impressive performances on a number of champions. This meant they would qualify for the Summer Playoffs, where the team were beaten in the quarterfinals by Unicorns Of Love, meaning that they would pick up 20 Championship Points and go on to play in the 2015 Season Europe Regional Finals. Team ROCCAT went on to lose to eventual qualifiers Origen in Round 2 of the gauntlet.
At the start of the season, Jankos joined H2k-Gaming after the team were voted to play at IEM Season X - Cologne. They fielded a roster including Odoamne and Ryu from their 2015 roster along with new members Jankos, FORG1VEN, and VandeR. The team beat Cloud9 in the quarterfinals but were then beaten themselves by eventual winners Ever in the semifinals of the tournament.
- Wanted to be a teacher when he was younger.
- Hates Riven.
- The three Lord of The Rings movies are his favorites.
- Identifies Chuck Norris as his role model.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Jankos Tournament Results Date Pl Event Last Result Team Roster 2018-10-27 3 - 4 Worlds 2018 Main Event 0 : 3iG G2
2018-10-07 Q Worlds 2018 Play-In 3 : 1INF G2
2018-09-16 1 EU Regional Finals 2018 3 : 1S04 G2
2018-08-25 5 - 6 EU LCS 2018 Summer Playoffs 0 : 3MSF G2
2018-08-19 4 EU LCS 2018 Summer 12 - 6RR G2
2018-07-08 1 Rift Rivals 2018 NA-EU 3 : 1NA LCS G2
2018-04-08 2 EU LCS 2018 Spring Playoffs 0 : 3FNC G2
2018-03-17 2 EU LCS 2018 Spring 11 - 7RR G2
2017-12-08 5 - 6 All-Star 2017 Los Angeles 1 - 2RR EU LCS
2017-09-10 2 EU Regional Finals 2017 0 : 3FNC H2k
- June 12, H2k's Jankos: 'It offended FORG1VEN that he was losing to Rekkles and to Niels' by Adel Chouadria on ESPN
- June 22, Live or die by Jankos by Kelsey Moser on theScore
- January 20, Postgame Lobby with Deficio, Sjokz on LoL Esports
- February 1, Jankos: "We're a new team, we shouldn't feel the pressure of working in the shadow of the earlier G2" with Jacek "PlainLazy" Pawlas on LoL Esports
- February 8, G2 Jankos: "I think that it's good that we lost early on... Your eyes kind of open up." with Adel Chouadria on Inven Global
- July 7, Jankos: "With Nocturne you can kill people, but with Braum, you can make them really mad." with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 11, Jankos says NA has worse mechanics, maybe because they suck with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- August 14, Jankos speaks about streaming: "Europe could definitely do a better job at content creation." with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- October 7, G2 Jankos: "I will for sure prefer to play against TL, kt, and MAD. Teams like Afreeca Freecs and Flash Wolves, alongside the wildcard team, could be kind of a risk to play against." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- October 10, Jankos says western fans shouldn't give up hope yet, we can take games with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 13, Jankos: "We're scrimming from 1pm to 2am, playing as much as possible. This is our only chance." with Darius Matuschak from The Shotcaller
- October 22, G2 Jankos on being underdogs at worlds 2018: "Play your heart out" with Oviilee May on ESPN Esports
- January 28, Player Spotlight: H2K Jankos with LoL Esports
- February 4, Jankos: "We have more skill than Fnatic" with Sport1
- February 12, Jankos: "Our bot-lane has more potential than VandeR and FORG1VEN" with Sport1
- March 3, Jankos: "Es wird schwer gegen Misfits“ with Sport1
- March 17, Player Spotlight: Odoamne and Jankos with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- March 24, Sjokzin' Around: Ice-walking with Jankos with LoL Esports
- April 14, Jankos talks about H2K's growth, how the team untilts, and the amazing burgers in NA with Blitz Esports
- June 2, Jankos: G2 will dominate again with Sport1
- July 17, Jankos on catching up to NA: “If you go to (worlds), you have one or one and a half months to prepare for the international meta.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- August 7, Jankos: “I don’t think a lot of NA players have a lot of “personality” either, it basically comes down to EU players not streaming as much.” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- August 15, Jankos on preparing for summer playoffs compared to spring: “For sure, I think our understanding of the game right now is better.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- October 16, Jankos: “I think that Koreans just draw more conclusions from their failures than teams from EU and NA. That’s something I’d like to learn.” with Tomasz Milaniuk on The Shotcaller
- December 8, EU Jankos: "I want to get rid of saying of 'I wasn't the “2016 Jankos'” with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- January 16, Jankos on his synergy with Vander, playing jungle in solo queue and next week's matchups with theScore Esports
- January 23, Jankos: "We need to work on us" with SPORT1
- February 1, H2k's Jankos on the EU LCS: 'Everyone's kinda bad right now' with theScore Esports
- February 12, Jankos on UoL's Rudy: 'I don't think his decision making is LCS material yet' with theScore Esports
- February 25, Jankos on FORG1VEN's conscription: 'Hopefully he'll prolong it for way more so we can stay with him' with theScore Esports
- March 22, Jankos on the advantage of a bye: 'We will know what [our opponent] play and what they think' with theScore Esports
- April 3, Jankos on Vitality: 'I was expecting them to actually stomp Fnatic' with theScore Esports
- May 31, Jankos on how emotions got the better of H2K in the playoffs and the team dynamic with Freeze with theScore Esports
- June 10, Dexter and Jankos break down the new patch and the Ashe/Zyra bot lane with theScore Esports
- July 29, Jankos: Beating Vitality 2-0 gives us hope, but 'we are nowhere close to top four in Europe' with theScore Esports
- August 17, Jankos on punishing players on the new patch: 'They have to be scared or I will just kill them' with theScore Esports
- August 28, Vander and Jankos of H2k Interview with Sport1
- October 1, Jankos: 'EU is not that bad, we can still improve. But as for now NA is a stronger region' with theScore Esports
- October 1, Jankos: Europe Still a Force with LoL Esports
- October 8, Jankos on EU criticism: “The hate was deserved. I think we played like shit.” with Slingshot Esports
- October 18, Jankos Unleashed: The First Blood King Speaks with Red Bull
- October 21, LiquidLegends' Quarterfinals Interviews! with Liquid Legends
- December 4, Jankos Interview with Ginx TV
- December 8, sOAZ & Jankos offer a few thoughts on the new patch with Inven
- December 8, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'I do think Ryu was better, but I do think Fabian is more consistent' with theScore Esports
- December 9, Jankos at All-Stars press conference: 'It's not about how good I am right now, it's about how good I can be' with theScore Esports
- December 10, Jankos: "Korea continues in almost all matters" with Sport1
- March 10, CoaG 1on1 with Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski - GeForce GTX Bootcamp powered by MSI (video) with Caseking
- May 18, Interview with Jankos: “I just wanted to prove to everyone that we as a team can still stay in the LCS and play well.” with News of Legends
- June 9, ROCCAT maxrounds15 #5 with: Jankos with ROCCAT
- January 15, LCS 2014 W1: Interview with Roccat Jankos (video) with SK Gaming
- March 15, ROCCAT Jankos Talks IEM (video) with onGamers
- July 20, Interview with Jankos of Team Roccat: “I think we are one of those teams that can catch up to Alliance.” with News of Legends
- August 10, Interview with Jankos before their match against Fnatic: "I think the split was far from perfect for us" with fragbite
- December 8, "Prove to the world that EU > NA": an interview with ROCCATs Marcin "Jankos" Jankowski with ESL
- December 9, 'Reflections' with Jankos with Thorin
- December 23, Team ROCCAT insights from IEM Cologne with ROCCAT
- December 21, KMT Jankos: "One week ago it was my dream, and now it became true" with GosuGamers
- June 15, Rivals LoL talkshow - Episode 1 by Team Dignitas
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found