|Name||Robert Clarence Mabansag|
|Country of Birth||Philippines|
|Soloqueue IDs||Jurassiq, Jurassiq1, Jurassiq2, Hardest Worker|
|Social Media & Links|
Robert Clarence "Jurassiq" Mabansag is a League of Legends esports player, currently bot laner for Liyab Esports.
Clarence "Jurassiq" Mabansag was born in Manila but grew up in Chicago, Illinois. He began playing League of Legends in 2014 after switching from Dota. After placing second in a LAN in Wichita, Kansas, competing against Challenger-level teams with a group of friends he decided to play competitively. After playing briefly for Zenith Esports in early 2017, he joined Team Gates for the NACS 2017 Summer Qualifiers, losing 0-3 to CLG Black.
- Started his competitive career in 2017
- Speaks Tagalog fluently.
- Has two puppies named Maya and Snowy.
- Chose his name because a re-run of Jurassic Park was playing when he was creating his League of Legends account, and "Jurassic" was already taken.
- Had Multiple accounts in challenger every season since playing competitively.
- Highest rank achieved as of January 2018 was Rank 5 at 950 LP.
- Qualified for the 2018 Scouting Grounds as the number 1 seed for the AD carry role.
- Reached 1009 LP during Season 9.
- Hit Challenger 1200 LP on the PH (Philippines) server within a month, with a 70% win-rate, and in under 200 games.
- Considered the best AD carry from his country of birth, the Philippines
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- April 29, Jurassiq on his experience with Golden Guardians Academy: “They make sure their players have a good environment to strive.” with Thomas Baker on The Game Haus
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found