|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||November 23, 1997 (age 21)|
|Soloqueue IDs||imp imp imp imp, Crs KEITHMCBRIEF, Liquid KEITH, TLA KEITH, MILTANK (KR), 릭 폭스 (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
Yuri "Keith" Jew is the bot laner for Cloud9 Academy.
Yuri "KEITHMCBRIEF" Jew is from San Leandro, California, in the United States. He played Defense of the Ancients, Heroes of Newerth, and Starcraft II prior to starting League of Legends. KEITHMCBRIEF's first team was Team Gyrations, where he played with NintendudeX, Bee Sin, Yusui, and Adrian until its disbanding in July 2014.
He joined Team LoLPro in November 2014, to play in the Expansion Tournament. LoLPro qualified for the tournament via the Challenger ladder under the name Thomas and the Slotkins. They defeated Fission in the first round but then lost to Team Coast in round 2 and were eliminated from the tournament. Though his primary role is AD carry, KEITHMCBRIEF played support with LoLPro.
KEITHMCBRIEF joined Team Liquid Academy as part of their initial starting roster in January 2015, moving back to AD carry from support. He was joined by zig, beibei, Ennui, and JoJo. In the first week of the Spring 2015 NA LCS season, starting AD carry Piglet had not yet entered the country, and so Keith substituted for him. After Piglet arrived, Keith and Piglet switched in and out for the next several weeks, until Piglet finally became the starting AD carry full time. Keith played with Team Liquid Academy in the NACS Summer Qualifier, but they were eliminated in the second round to tournament-favorites Misfits.
Four weeks into the Summer Season, Keith began a tryout with Team SoloMid for their AD carry position. After the fifth week, his contract was transferred from Team Liquid to TSM. He played in one game in week 6, but the team returned to WildTurtle as their starting AD carry for the rest of the season.
In October 2015, Keith joined a new Challenger team being built by Cloud9. The team disbanded in early December after a fifth-place HTC Ascension placement. Later that month, he joined CLG Black for the NACS Spring Open Qualifier, but after facing Liquid Academy in round 2, the team was eliminated and also disbanded.
After the two failed Challenger teams, Keith joined Echo Fox for the NA LCS Spring Season. Multiple weeks of visa problems keeping Hard, kfo, and Froggen out of competition resulted in a seventh place finish, with an overall 6-12 record including 5 losses with substitutes and a forfeit prior to finding a substitute roster in week 2.
In the Summer Season, Echo Fox had almost no roster problems at all - they substituted Grigne in for two games in week 3, and switched Froggen to top lane for one game while kfo played mid lane, but other than that they had a completely stable roster. With stability did not come an improvement over their spring performance; while they picked up several individual game wins (including handing Team SoloMid their only game 1 defeat of the entire split), the team lost every single series after the first week and finished in last place, three series behind the ninth-place NRG. In the 2017 Spring Promotion Tournament, Echo Fox turned their season around and took advantage of NRG's weakness, beating Team Liquid Academy in the elimination round, losing to the much-improved Phoenix1, and then sweeping NRG in the final series to return to the LCS for 2017.
- Chose the name "KEITHMCBRIEF" and put it in all caps to be memorable.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- February 1, KEITH on Echo Fox’s first win of the season and why Akaadian is so effective with Slingshot
- February 2, Keith on becoming more serious about competition: ‘there’s not a lot of time for memes’ with Yahoo!
- February 15, Echo Fox Keith 20 Questions with HyperX
- March 8, Keith on how LoL hurt his performance in school, and his thoughts on Rick Fox and Midlet With Blitz Esports
- March 26, Keith on the struggles he’s faced: ‘The negative feedback I received impacted me a lot as a player’ with Yahoo! Esports
- February 21, Keith on Echo Fox's victory: 'We didn't think we could end it until we we're at their nexus towers' with theScore
- March 14, Froggen and Keith Discuss Setting New Records against Dignitas with Yahoo
- June 5, KEITH on Froggen: 'It's good to know that a damn good mid laner is going to help me out' with theScore
- June 27, Keith says heavenTime is joining Echo Fox coaching staff, believes the team can bounce back with Yahoo!
- August 9, Keith: 'This is one of my worst splits… but I want to keep improving and I still have that drive' with Yahoo!
- January 26, Keith shares his thoughts about playing in the LCS (video) onGamers
- January 28, LCS Week 1 OP Liquid KEITHMCBRIEF AMA with Reddit
- February 21, TL Keith on returning to LCS, thoughts on WFX game, and facing TSM (video) with onGamers
- August 20, Rank 1 KEITH AMA with reddit
- June 6, Unleash the Keith - Echo Fox's AD Carry on bootcamp, dynamic queue and his new friend, Gorilla by Tyler Erzberger on ESPN
- June 23, Keith and the Turtle: a look at the battle for TSM's starting AD Carry from theScore
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- Team Liquid Welcomes LoL Academy Team liquidlegends.net
- LCS News: KEITH moved to starting roster for week 5 teamliquidpro.com
- LCS News: Piglet moved to starting roster for Week 7 teamliquidpro.com
- TSM Keith Tryout newsoflegends.com
- [http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/488403-tsm-trying-out-keith?page=7#133 LiQuiD112's LiquidLegends.net post
- TSM Starting ADC Announcement youtube.com
- KEITHMCBRIEF Joins Cloud9 for Challenger Team cloud9.gg