|Name||Romulus Tham Yuan Xing|
|Country of Birth|
|Birthday||December 15, 1987 (age 33)|
|Social Media & Links|
Romulus "Kailing" Tham Yuan Xing is a retired League of Legends esports player, previously support for Singapore Sentinels.
A bridge player that has represented Singapore countless times. Romulus is the brains and main strategist for the Sentinels. He was also the second player in the Singapore/Malaysia server to have hit 2k ELO in Season 2.
- Played 124 games of
Shaco in Season 1 and has a 71% Win ratio record.
- Was the second (to ly4ly4ly4) player in SEA that achieved 2K ELO in Season 2 mainly playing
Twisted Fate and
- Is known in Singapore/Malaysia as best Baron-call maker.
Twisted Fate is his most played(in ranked) champion throughout all three seasons.
- Has represented Singapore in bridge competitions overseas multiple times.
- Often called Kai "The Unstoppable Force" ling by Garena Premier League casters
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- August 14 - Interview with Kailing from Singapore Sentinels with GameLand International
- June 8 - Interview with GPL Guest Shoutcaster SGS Kailing with Garena
- June 14 - In the League - Ep 1 SGS's Brains Revealed! with Garena
The following pages redirect here: