|Country of Birth||Brazil|
|Birthday||June 18, 1993 (age 26)|
|Soloqueue IDs||RMA Ozone Kalec, CG Kalec, CNB HyperX Kalec, KalegoD, BOT Kalec|
|Social Media & Links|
Rodrigo "Kalec" Rodrigues is a League of Legends esports player, currently coach for Prodigy Esports.
Kalec started playing League of Legends in August 2009, and entered the competitive in 2010, playing with Leko, Manajj, YeTz and others . He played in and reached the finals of an ESL Go4LoL NA, a record for a Brazilian team at the time. In July 2014, it was announced that Kalec was to become the coach of CNB e-Sports Club, initially to help them prepare for the playoffs of the Riot Brazilian Champion League 2014. In November of the same year, Kalec stepped down as coach to become the team's AD Carry.
After getting 5th place in 2015 CBLOL Split 1 Playoffs with CNB, he was released by the team. In May, he announced his retirement. In November, he came out of retirement to join Ownerd e-Sports as AD carry.
- Kalec is considered by many as the first competitive Brazilian player.
- Played the first Brazilian tournament with prize pool.
- He has played Top, Jungle and AD Carry competitively.
- Infamously known for dashing towards the enemy team during teamfights, usually getting killed instantly. This became known as "Kalec'ing".
- In 2015 he was often criticized by the Brazilian community for his playing skills, but after some time people started to jokingly call him God.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Kalec 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2014-10-18||9 - 16||Red Bull Player One 2014||CNB||1 : 2 Takeshi|
- July 18 - RMA Ozone Kalec convoca sua torcida - Brazilian Championship 2013 (Brazilian video) RMA e-Sports
- April 28 - Gordox Entrevista RMA Kalec - AGE Campinas 2013 (Brazilian video) Seleção Brasileira de Games
The following pages redirect here: