|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||September 20, 1988 (age 31)|
|Social Media & Links|
|H2k-Gaming||Jan 20182018-01-18||Nov 20182018-11-18||10mo |
|100 Academy||Dec 20182018-12-12||Present||1yr 7mo|
|100 Thieves||Mar 20192019-03-23||Present||1yr 4mo|
|100 Next||Jan 20202020-01-27||Mar 20202020-03-06||1mo 10d|
|H2K||January 18, Kelsey Moser (Analyst) joins.|
|H2K||November 18, H2k-Gaming is disbanded. |
Stratospanda, Veteran (Head Coach), and Kelsey Moser (Analyst) leave.
Smittyj's departure is confirmed.
|100.A||December 12, Kelsey Moser (Academy Director/Head Coach) joins.|
|100||March 23, Kelsey (Assistant Coach) joins from academy roster.|
|100.A||December 2, |
Prismal, and Kelsey Moser (Head Coach) will remain with the team for 2020.
Ssumday leaves for main roster.
|100.A||January 15, Kelsey Moser (Coach)'s contract is updated in the GCD, expiring on 17 November 2020.|
|100X||January 27, |
Poome, and Kelsey (Head Coach) join.
|100X||March 6, FallenBandit (Head Coach) joins. Kelsey (Head Coach) leaves.|
- Wrote for onGamers, lolesports, and TheScore Esports.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 28, 'Reflections' with Kelsey Moser (LoL) with Thorin on YouTube
- December 22, 100A Kelsey Moser: "You have to allow a player to find their own solution to the problems that you bring awareness to, because you can't be with them in game. " with NickGeracie on Inven Global
- January 2, 100T Academy Kelsey Moser: “There’s a large chasm between LCS and solo queue that isn’t really filled that well right now and it’s something that we can fix with the Academy system” with Izento on Esports Heaven
- January 25, Kelsey Moser doesn't hate NA and plans to develop upcoming talent with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 14, 100T Academy Kelsey Moser: “I think coaching is a very results-based industry[…] I was really worried after H2k that I wouldn’t have any offers” with Izento on Esports Heaven
|2019-07-13||NA Academy 2019 Summer||Link|
The following pages redirect here: