|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||November 15, 1994 (age 24)|
|Competitive IDs||ExecutionerKen, ExecutionerK|
|Social Media & Links|
Kenneth "Ken" Tang was previously the support for Team 8.2. He was previously known as ExecutionerKen (sometimes stylized ExecutionerK).
Kenneth "Ken" Tang is from the United States. He moved to Hong Kong and lived there for over ten years but currently resides in the United States once again, in San Jose, California, where he is a student at San Jose State University.
Ken subbed for Evil Geniuses in weeks 9 and 10 of the 2014 Spring LCS season while Krepo was renewing his visa. He later subbed for Curse Academy at the Lone Star Clash 3, where the fielded roster included himself, xPecake, ZzLegendary, Pat, and Rhux. They placed fourth, losing to Cloud9 Tempest and then Team 8 in the bracket.
Ken joined Winterfox as a substitute support player when the team's roster for the 2015 season was initially released. He also joined Monster Kittens, which became Infinity Esports. With the team, Ken competed in the NACS 2015 Spring Qualifier, though they were knocked out by Team Liquid Academy in the first round. After the tournament, Infinity Esports disbanded. In May, he became a starter for Winterfox to play in the NACS Summer Season. The team finished in last place with a 1-9 record, and Ken was replaced by Lohpally as starting support partway through.
- Name comes from an FPS game called Enemy Territory, which had a skill called Executioner.
- Enjoys running.
- Favorite games are Starcraft 2 and Medieval 2: Total War.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- Winterfox's Facebook Post facebook.com