|Name||Kim Dong-ha (김동하)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||December 22, 1995 (age 23)|
|Team||SK Telecom T1|
|Soloqueue IDs||KZ Khan, 이됴류|
|Social Media & Links|
Kim "Khan" Dong-ha (Hangul: 김동하) is a top laner for SK Telecom T1. He was previously known as Hanlabong.
Kim "Hanlabong" Dong-ha joined Prime Optimus as a top laner in October of 2013. Prime Optimus competed in HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014 where they upset SK Telecom T1 S in the group stage but they still missed the playoffs. Hanlabong left Prime in July to join Team WE Academy under the name Khan. Team WE Academy competed in 2014 LPL Summer but they placed last in the regular season with a 2-5-7 record. Soon after they played in the Season 1 X Championship where they made it to the quarterfinals but lost 2-0 to Star Horn Royal Club.
Team WEA competed in the 2015 LPL Spring Promotion Tournament and they requalified for 2015 LPL Spring with a 2-0 victory over Team DK and a 2-1 victory over Gamtee Fenghui. Khan was moved from from Team WEA to Team WE Future in December. Team WE F played in the 2015 Demacia Cup Spring Season where they immediately lost 3-0 in the first round to Qiao Gu. WEF placed second in their group in the 2015 LSPL Spring Season and they qualified for the 2015 LSPL Spring Playoffs. They lost 2-1 in the winners bracket to Qiao Gu and then 2-0 Vici Potential Gaming. Khan left WE F to join Positive Energy in May. The team was then immediately picked up by Newbee. Newbee played in the 2015 Demacia Cup Summer Season where they lost 3-0 in the first round to WEF. Newbee placed second in their group during the 2015 LSPL Summer Season and they qualified for the 2015 LPSL Summer Playoffs. They placed fourth after losing 2-0 to Energy Pacemaker.All and 2144 Danmu Gaming. In the 2016 LPL Spring Promotion Tournament, Newbee lost 3-0 in the first round to Team WE.
Newbee rebranded to Newbee Young in January of 2016.
- Known for his Jayce and Fiora since the 2017 Summer Season.
- His Jayce had over a 90% win-rate in LCK 2017 Summer.
- Was suspended for one match of the 2018 Spring Split for making a racist comment on Chinese players by typing "4 Chinese can't win".
- Following this incident, he shaved his head in apology.
- The Chinese casters joked at him in the last game of the Final of MSI 2018, while an all-Chinese RNG defeat KZ in a 3-1 series, saying "A famous top-laner said that 4 Chinese can't win, but 5 Chinese can definitely done it."
- His keyboard has no enter key in 2018 spring season.
- During a post-game interview after a match during the 2018 Summer Split, one of his teeth fell out.
|Rift Rivals 2018 LCK-LPL-LMS - Semifinal||Darius||Top||W||15/2/3||Link|
|LCK 2018 Spring - Week 3||Riven||Top||W||7/1/3||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Khan Tournament Results Date Pl Event Last Result Team Roster 2019-04-13 1 LCK 2019 Spring Playoffs3 : 0GRF SKT
2019-03-31 2 LCK 2019 Spring14 - 4RR SKT
2018-12-27 5 - 8 KeSPA Cup 20181 : 2DWG SKT
2018-09-16 2 Korea Regional Finals 20180 : 3GEN KZ
2018-08-15 4 LCK 2018 Summer Playoffs1 : 3AF KZ
2018-08-09 3 LCK 2018 Summer13 - 5RR KZ
2018-07-08 2 Rift Rivals 2018 LCK-LPL-LMS2 : 3LPL KZ
2018-05-20 2 2018 Mid-Season Invitational1 : 3RNG KZ
2018-04-14 1 LCK 2018 Spring Playoffs3 : 1AF KZ
2018-03-25 1 LCK 2018 Spring16 - 2RR KZ
- January 27, SKT T1 Khan on His Pocket Pick: "There is something I have on my mind... It’s going to feel totally new. It’s probably going to be a champion that didn’t get picked for a long time." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek on Inven Global
- February 3, SKT Khan on Having Zero MVP Points: "League of Legends is a team game, so if there exists a carry, there needs to be someone that can enable that carry." with Beom "Nswer" Park and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 13, SKT Khan: "It may be unfortunate that Faker missed MVP, but I deserved it today and I hope he gets it next time." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- February 13, SKT Teddy on Mata's 6th year anniversary and winning LCK "before he goes to the army". with Ashley Kang on Korizon
- March 1, SKT T1 Khan on Conqueror & Spear of Shojin: "I think people tend to overrate it... I don’t think it’s that OP" with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok and Ji-Eun “Meii” Paek on Inven Global
- March 1, SKT Mata on facing Deft in his next series: ” I would like to go on an alpaca hunt once more.” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- March 3, SKT Khan: "The matchup was pretty good for me, but I think I was just plain good." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 3, SKT Khan on facing Rascal: “I think I was just the better top laner.” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- March 14, SKT Khan: "I’m also extremely confident in playing tank champions. Thinking of me as the biggest beneficiary of the meta is a biased viewpoint." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 14, SKT Khan regarding people’s view of his tank champions: “I am also confident at playing tanks, and I feel it is an misconception that fans have.” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- March 15 SKT Khan on how the defeat against Griffin has made him wiser with Ashley Kang on Korizon
- March 17, SKT Faker: "If I play a champion that Clid dislikes, he tends to speak less than he usually does." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 17, SKT Faker on how to counter the CC synergy of Yasuo-Gragas: “Just don’t die.” with Kevin Kim on Korizon
- March 22, SKT Khan on his Most Confident Pick: "Since there are so many picks that I’m confident in, I can't pick one." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 23, SKT Khan: “In my current form, I think I’ll be able to win any top lane matchup on any champion, regardless of the meta.” with Minseong Kim on Korizon
- March 28, SKT Khan on Clid: "As much as he knows he's good, he puts in a lot of effort... I do agree that he's SKT's treasure." with David "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- March 30, SKT Khan: "I wouldn't say that I'm the absolute best, but I do consider my Jayce to be one of the best" with Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- April 11, SKT Khan: 'I can't imagine us losing to Griffin in a one-sided manner' with Ashley Kang on ESPN Esports
- January 10, KZ Khan: "Nowadays, tanks rarely show up in the toplane... The meta shifted in my favor" with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- January 23, KZ Khan: "The problem isn’t Jayce, it’s your fingers. Go and practice!" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- January 31, Khan on Playing Riven: "You have to be careful of yourself. You're your own worst enemy" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 3, KZ Khan: "There are still a lot of champions that I haven't shown yet. It's a bit too early for anyone to comment on my champion pool" with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- February 24, Khan on Sion: "Laning against him is beyond tiring... it makes me feel like I'm going to poop blood" with Kyeongbeom "Its" Kim and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 6, Khan on Patch 8.4: "It's a good patch for our team since our team is specialized in having a strong laning phase" with Woo "Ready" Hyun and Changsik "Alle" Son on Inven Global
- March 11, KZ Khan: "I think the current top lane 1 tier champions are Camille, Gnar and Sion." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, Sihoon "Maloo" Lee, and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- April 23, KZ Khan: "It was a hot issue when sOAZ’s Maokai was smashed by my Nasus; I’ll smash the other top laners of the world now." with Minyoung "Irro" Jang and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- May 11, KZ Khan: "For today's performance, I'd give myself a 3 out of 10." with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- May 12, KZ Khan said about the match against with Fnatic : "I did a mistake in a 3v3 fight, so if I didn’t do that, we could have also won the game." with Alexandre "DrPuppet" Weber on Inven Global
- May 19, Khan on His Semi-finals Performance: "If we focus on the 4 games today, I would give myself a 7.5 out of 10." with Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- June 15, KZ Khan on His 'Bow Down and Kneel' Comment: "I said that out of my own will, so the flaks were inevitable, really" with Jaehoon "Laffa" Jeong and Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- June 19, Khan on Tank Champions: "I was never bad with tank champs. I simply didn’t pick them that’s all." with Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- June 21, KZ Khan: "Right now, the botlane isn't really skill-based. It's more dependent on picks and matchups." with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- June 24, KZ Khan: "I want to tell Griffin’s top laner, Sword, to wash his neck clean and wait." with Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- June 30, KZ Khan on His Confidence: "I felt that too much confidence does not help. Well, I learned it this time for sure." with Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- August 5, KZ Khan: "Since PraY is always good at landing Ashe arrows, when you see PraY play that well, you think to yourself ‘PraY was always that good’. As always, PraY is very sexy." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- December 25, SKT Khan on DAMWON: " I'll be thinking of winning no matter which team I face. Still, I'll have to be careful of Nuguri since his performance is very good these days." with Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo, Takyun "Laff" Pack, Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- July 2, Khan on Mordekaiser pick: “There are no bad champions in League.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 11, Khan on GorillA playing through illness: “As younger players we couldn’t (let ourselves) put in any less.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 11, LZ Khan: "The nerf of other toplane champions made Jax significantly strong." with Inven Global
- July 13, LZ Khan: "To anyone watching, I advise you to ban my Jayce." with Inven Global
- July 13, LZ Khan on Jayce, Yasuo, and his personality with Inven Global
- July 14, Khan on his night before match ritual: “I spend about three hours wondering what I should talk about or if I would come off weird if I manage to be an MVP.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 19, Khan on his fun-loving personality: “I think it’s almost a genetic feature in the family.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 22, LZ Khan: "I feel like Jayce was created exclusively for me" with Inven Global
- August 28, Video Interview with LZ Khan: "Jayce is my signature pick even in a metagame for tanky toplaners" with Inven Global
- September 7, LZ Khan & Bdd after their AMA: “We want to be the best at Worlds.” with Inven Global
- October 2, Longzhu Khan, “Group B as the easiest group? I think there’s no such thing” with Inven Global
- October 6, Khan on G2 and TSM: 'I think this could be the year for those two teams' with Travis Gafford
- October 8, Longzhu Gaming Khan: " If you lose it is not your fault but the jungler’s fault." with Inven Global
- October 12, Longzhu Gaming Khan: "Cuzz knows nothing. It is 100% jungler's fault" with Inven Global
- October 19, Longzhu Gaming Khan: "‘I will put my best effort and score better on my next match against CuVee' transcribed by Inven Global
- December 27, Professional Gamers Read Negative Comments From the Community with Hee Eun "Youii" Yoo and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.