|Country of Birth:||Poland|
|Birthday:||March 16, 1996|
|Previous Roles:||Top, Mid|
|Soloqueue IDs:||GF Kikis, mouz Kikis, EloHell Kikis, AL Kikis, GBT Kikis, MS Kikis, Kikis1205, Pulse Kikis, UOL FanboY|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Mateusz "Kikis" Szkudlarek joined Gameburg Team mid-season, and had the chance to compete in and win, the Samsung Euro Championship 2011 with the team. Shortly after this, the organization dropped the roster, so the team participated under the name "exGameburg Team". With this name, they won the right to represent Poland at the 2011 World Cyber Games. It was Kikis' first global tournament, and it proved to be a memorable one. After taking second place in their group, they beat host Korean team NaJin e-mFire, including MakNooN. In the semifinals, they then overcame eventual bronze medalists Counter Logic Gaming, representing Canada and including HotShotGG, TheOddOne, Chaox and BigFatLp to advance to the gold medal match. There, Gameburg came up against one of the American entries, Chicks Dig ELO - featuring Dyrus, Saintvicious, Reginald, Chauster and Xpecial - and even though CDE won 2-0, Kikis and the rest of exGameburg walked away with the silver and a $6,000 prize.
Early on in the season, the exGBT lineup was picked up by MeetYourMakers. Kikis left soon after to join Team Sypher. With thizs team, he placed 1st at Gamers Assembly 2012 ahead of Absolute Legends and CLG.eu. He later left to join exHCL Gaming before Absolute Legends acquired their roster. With the team he competed at DreamHack Summer 2012, but left the team afterwards to join Gamehoppers.eu. His time with Gamehoppers was short lived, as he joined EloHell. With his new team, Kikis played at the Season 2 Regional Finals. After leaving the team, he spent a short period at Kiedys Mialem Team before taking a break from the professional scene.
After returning mid-season, Kikis spent another short period at team mousesports. Soon after this, he rejoined MeetYourMakers as a sub. During his time as a sub there, he joined GF-Gaming and later Heroes Team, where he placed 2nd at ESL Summer 2013. Towards the end of the season, Kikis left MYM and Heroes Team, joining Pulse Esports.
While still on the ROCCAT roster, Kikis joined Departed. The roster was acquired soon after by Denial eSports.Europe. With the team he finished 2nd in the 2014 Black Monster Cup Europe Spring and competed in the Challenger Spring Series #2 where the team came in 2nd and qualified for the Challenger Spring Playoffs. Denial then came in 3rd, in the playoffs, and Due to this, Kikis and the team participated in the LCS Summer Promotion, but lost to Copenhagen Wolves in their promotion match-up.
Kikis then chose to join Lublin Shore, where he and the team won 2014 Black Monster Cup Europe Summer. During the tournament, the roster was acquired by Reason Gaming. With Reason, the team came in 2nd at DreamHack Summer 2014. Despite the fact that Riot still referred to the team as Lublin Shore in official competition, Kikis and his teammates placed 4th in Challenger Summer Series #1.
After leaving Reason, Kikis chose to join SK Gaming Prime, where he and the team won Challenger Summer Series #2 and came in 2nd at the Challenger Summer Playoffs. This resulted in the team's participation in the LCS Spring Promotion. Unfortunately for Kikis, SK Prime lost to Gambit Gaming in their promotion match-up.
Soon after, Kikis left both SK Prime and ROCCAT and joined Unicorns of Love, a team who had won their match-up in the Spring Promotion.
Unicorns of Love were the European team fan-voted to IEM San Jose. With a roster of Vizicsacsi, Kikis, PowerOfEvil, Vardags, and Hylissang at the tournament, they surprised audiences by making it to the semifinals after defeating Lyon Gaming 2-0 and then Team SoloMid 2-0. They placed second at the tournament, losing to Cloud9 in the finals. Kikis was nominated for the MVP award along with Rekkles, PowerOfEvil, Vizicsacsi, and Sneaky but lost the vote to Sneaky.
The EU LCS Spring Season was a huge success for PowerOfEvil and Unicorns Of Love, finishing the regular season in 5th place, partly thanks to Kikis' impressive performances on Nidalee. This meant that team would participate in the Spring Playoffs, where they would face and beat Gambit Gaming in the quarterfinals. Kikis and the team managed to make LCS history when they became the first team to knock out a 1st place regular season finisher in the playoff semifinals, taking down SK Gaming convincingly. They went on to lose the playoff final to Fnatic in a close-fought series, finishing 2nd in their first LCS split, and picking up 70 Championship Points in the process.
He then went on to join Gamers2, where he helped the team to a 1st place finish in the EUCS Summer Season. In the playoffs, Kikis and the team were defeated by mousesports in the semifinals, but went on to beat Denial eSports EU in the 3rd place match. This ensured their participation in the 2016 EU LCS Spring Promotion, where they took down SK Gaming in a tight series to secure themselves a spot in the LCS.
Kikis participated with G2 Esports (still known as Gamers2 during the group stage prior to a rebranding of the team to G2 Esports) in PGL LotR Season 1. Despite using subs in some positions, Kikis and the team managed to top their group. In the playoffs, Kikis subbed in the top lane for the team, with Amin coming in as a sub in the jungle. They managed to take down Millenium in the upper semifinal, but were then knocked out of the upper portion of the bracket by eventual winners To Infinity and Beyond. A loss to Millenium in the teams' second encounter of the playoffs resulted in a 3rd place finish for Kikis and G2 Esports.
In late December, G2 Esports announced their roster for the 2016 season, which included Kikis moving back to top lane. The team quickly rose to prominence and recognition in the LCS, consistently tied for first place after each week, sometimes with H2k and sometimes also with Vitality, until the end of the split when they held first place with sole possession. With a quarterfinal bye, the playoffs also saw them strong, as they defeated both Fnatic and Origen 3-1 to win the season and secure an invitation to the Mid-Season Invitational.
Going into MSI, G2 Esports were seen as a favorite not to win, but to come in second place to the Korean representatives SK Telecom T1. However, the team lost their first four games of the round robin and ultimately finished in fifth place, ahead of only SuperMassive eSports, and out of playoff contention - importantly, this placement meant that Europe would forfeit their Pool 1 seed at Worlds. In a statement published partway through the second day of play, G2 stated that their players had taken vacation time after a "rigorous Spring Split." AD carry Emperor later stated that there had been an internal conflict within the team one day prior to the start of the event.
- Favorite Disney Princess is Ariel.
- At MSI 2016, accidentally Poppy-ulted Faker on top of his teammate PerkZ, causing Faker to burst him down immediately. The play received the tagline "Kikis's Delivery Service".
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- May 1, Kikis: "If any Illuminar player gets an LCS offer, no one would have hard feelings. We'd be happy." (Video) with The Shotcaller
- August 30, The Kikis Effect: An Interview with Team Vitality with Erin "Yuka" Bower on LoL Esports
- March 23, Challenger Player Spotlight: Amazingx and Kikis with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- July 18, Kikis: “I think the best team structure is 2-3 veterans and 2-3 rookies.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- January 14, G2 Esports' Kikis on mid laner Perkz: 'I think he's gonna to be at the top' with theScore
- January 15, G2 Esports Kikis—"I think we can definitely reach semi-finals in the playoffs" with DailyDot
- February 9, G2 Esports' Kikis on the top meta, toning down the aggressiveness and gunning for first place with theScore
- February 26, Trick and Kikis on G2's growth, Nidalee and playing in different regions with theScore
- February 26, Kikis: "Gegner zwingen uns nicht, etwas zu zeigen" with SPORT1
- March 11, Kikis: 'Nasus might be a good pick against Rammus, but... Rammus is so strong in team fights' with theScore
- March 18, Kikis on playoffs: 'We're not going to struggle or anything, we are pretty flexible players' with theScore
- April 12, Kikis on the tank meta: 'It's good for me... but I don't think its healthy for the game' with theScore
- July 21, Introducing Kikis with Fnatic
- January 19, Interview With UoL Kikis: “We are motivated to put up a good show in the LCS and hopefully more.” with News of Legends
- February 4, 20-20: UoL Kikis with LiquidLegends
- April 19, Interview de Kikis, Jungler des Unicors of Love (video) with Millenium
- April 19, Kikis post-Spring Finals Interview: "We didn't expect to be top two ever" (video) with 1337 Magazine
- April 21, Hi, I'm Kikis from UOL. AMA with reddit
- July 1, Unicorns of Love's Kikis is here to have fun with LoL Esports
- August 1, SKP.Kikis: "...our players have a deep champion pool and ability to adapt..." with onGamers
- December 7, Kikis hopes Unicorns of Love will be a top 3 team by the end of 2015 with TheDailyDot
- October 7, SEC 2011 - GBT Kikis (Polish video) with CyberSportPL
- February 5, G2's Kikis talks champion diversity and Nidalee jungle by Jem Alexander LoL Esports
- June 14, Kikis on stepping down from G2's starting roster: 'The guarantee of a starting spot means a lot to me' by Olivia Da Silva on theScore
- June 16, Leave or stay, Kikis was in a lose-lose situation by Joe "Pistallion" Cannavino on Slingshot
- July 24, From the jungle with love: Kikis’ Unicorns legacy from LoL Esports
- December 23 - Twisted Fate jungle guide by UOL Kikis on reddit
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- Cloud9 and Unicorns of Love confirmed, get your tickets now! en.intelextrememasters.com
- G2 agrees terms with Emperor & Trick g2esports.com
- The Mid-Season Invitational Power Rankings espn.go.com
- MSI 2016 Power Rankings lolesports.com
- Club statement about MSI 2016 g2esports.com
- G2 Emperor Post on Facebook !! reddit.com
- Kikis on UOL's Loss: 'Second place is Amazing. We Couldn't Even be Mad' thescoreesports.com
- MSI 2016 | SKT vs G2 - Kikis Special Delivery youtube.com