We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Kled - The Cantankerous Cavalier
|HP Regen:||6 (+0.75)|
|Attack Damage:||55 (+3)|
|Attack Speed:||0.625 (+0)|
|Magic Resist:||32.1 (+1.25)|
Kled, the Cantankerous Cavalier is a fighter. He is played as a top lane AD bruiser.
|Lore:||A warrior as fearless as he is ornery, Kled is a popular folk hero in Noxus. Embodying the furious bravado of his nation, he is an icon beloved by the empire’s soldiers, distrusted by its officers, and loathed by the nobility. Tall tales such as “The Great Hussar” “The High General Marshal Sergeant” and “The Mountain Admiral” trace back to the founding of the empire. Many soldiers claim Kled has fought in every campaign the legions have waged, has “acquired” every military title, and has never once backed down from a fight. Though the veracity of the details is often questionable, one part of his legend is undeniable: Charging into battle on his un-trusty steed, Skaarl, Kled fights to protect what’s his… and to take whatever he can get.
The earliest known story of Kled traces back to the empire’s infancy and the Battle of Drugne. In the dusty hills of those badlands, the First Legion was on the run from a barbarian horde. Having lost the two previous battles, the men’s morale was low, the army had been forced to abandon its supply train in the rout, and they were a week’s march from the nearest outpost.
|“A sane man would run… but I ain’t the runnin’ kind!”
- Kled, the Cantankerous Cavalier
- Fixed a bug where using Chilling or Challenging Smite would cause Kled's R - Chaaaaaaaarge!!! to re-route and extend the range of his charge
- Fixed a bug where if Kled leveled up W - Violent Tendencies while auto attacking an enemy, his 4th hit would not deal bonus damage
- Kled now can correctly dash through player-created terrain with his second cast of E - Joust
- Kled’s W - Violent Tendencies no longer activates when used on plants or when Kled cancels his basic attack
- The fourth hit of Kled’s W - Violent Tendencies now properly procs on-hit effects even when the bonus damage kills a unit
Remounts more quickly. W damage down.
Kled is a bloodthirsty little yordle who loves violence. He’s not having any issue starting fights, thanks to Chaaaaaaaarge!!! Once he’s in the thick of things, Kled brings both high damage and the ability to turn a fight around with a timely remount, and we think that’s left him at a pretty good power level. However, we think remounting is what makes Kled’s combat pattern unique, and we’d like it to be more consistently accessible. Kled is at a pretty good power right now, which means his sustained damage needs to dip to compensate.
- Kled can now issue pings during R - Chaaaaaaaarge!!!
Kled does full damage to monsters and minions while dismounted. R’s range and duration decreased.
This is Kled’s first visit to the patch notes, so we’ll share our initial read on him. He’s hitting the fantasy of scrappy, aggressive insanity we envisioned, but is more feast-or-famine than we’d like in terms of overall performance.
Specifically, Kled runs away with even small leads due to how much power is packed into CHAAAAAAAARGE!!! Its giant range gives Kled a quick trip back top after recalling (often in the form of ganking his own lane), and regardless of where Kled’s headed, allies have an eternity to decide whether to come along for the ride or not. But if Kled falls behind, remounting Skaarl can feel like an impossible task. Farming to build courage is meant to be risky, but it’s also complicated since Kled’s last-hit threshold changes while dismounted. If he can’t tell which risks are worth taking, he just doesn’t take risks.To even the Cantankerous Cavalier out, we’re asking Kled and his team put a little more footwork into making strong CHAAAAAAAARGE plays, while throwing him a bone when Skaarl’s abandoned him.
- Kled’s basic attack damage against minions and monsters is no longer reduced by 20% DISMOUNTED DAMAGE REDUCTION:
- MOVEMENT SPEED TRAIL DURATION:
8 seconds⇒ 6 seconds
4500 at all ranks⇒ 3500/4000/4500
- Kled’s health bar no longer takes forever to reappear if he dies and is revived by Zilean’s ult at the exact instant he remounts Skaarl
- Sir Kled’s joke animation now loops until canceled (like base Kled), rather than stopping after one runthrough
- Kled is released.