OUTWIT MERE MORTALS
|Other Rune Paths|
After using an ability, your next two basic attack within 10 seconds against a champion grants 5 gold. Attacking a non-champion will consume the kleptomancy stacks, but give no gold or items. Occasionally, you will gain a consumable item instead. If you gain a consumable item while your inventory is full, the consumable will instead be consumed. Kleptomancy cannot be activated more than once every 2 seconds.
Pilfered Health Potion
Sly Sack of Gold
Averages at 75 gold
Pilfered Stealth Ward
Pilfered Potion of Rouge
Total Biscuit of Everlasting Will
Requires the Biscuit Delivery rune.
Peering Farsight Ward
(2000 units instead of 4000).
Looted Oracle's Extract
(15 - 40 seconds based on level)
Travel Size Elixir of Iron
Travel Size Elixir of Sorcery
Travel Size Elixir of Wrath
Elixir of Skill
- On Ascension, the rune is exchanged with Glacial Augment.
- Kleptomancy will apply through abilities that apply on-hit effects.
- Wards cannot be obtained outside of Classic 5v5.
- If you receive a ward with Kleptomancy while your inventory is full, the ward will instead be placed at the enemy champion's feet.
- Manaless champions will not receive Mana Potions and instead will receive Sly Sacks of Gold.
- The probability to loot a consumable with Kleptomancy is reduced before the 15 minute mark.
- After 15 minutes, the drop rate is significantly reduced for ranged champions compared to melee champions.
- After 20 minutes, Wards no longer drop.