|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||Poland|
|Birthday||March 9, 1993 (age 26)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Unlucky Kubon (EUW), KubOnion (EUW),|
EI Testosteron (EUNE), Gimli Syn Gloina (EUW)
|Social Media & Links|
Jakub "Kubon" Turewicz was previously the top laner for Team Ascent.
With Reason Gaming, Kubon competed in the Spring Expansion Tournament, and qualified for the Offline Stage of the tournament after beating both SK Gaming Prime and Different Dimension. In the Offline Stage, they lost their first matchup against GIANTS! Gaming, but they still had a chance to qualify for the LCS. The team went on to beat n!faculty in Round 1 of the Loser's Bracket, but then lost to GIANTS! Gaming in the Loser's Bracket Final, meaning they will be playing in the upcoming Challenger Spring Season.
Kubon competed with Reason Gaming in the 2015 EUCS Spring Season after qualifying via the Expansion Tournament. The team finished 5th in the split; however, the fourth-place Team Dignitas EU had two underage players on their roster and so gave up their spot in the playoffs, allowing Reason to take it from them and advance. The team finished in fourth place, out of reach of the Promotion Tournament, but successfully qualified for the EUCS Summer Season. However, prior to the start of that season, the roster departed the organization.
- MVP at IEM Season VII - Global Challenge Singapore.
- Known for his Elise during Riot Season 3 EU Summer Season. Often drew Elise bans against him during the split.
- He hates to play against Tryndamere and Fiddlesticks.
- One of the most popular streamers in Poland.
- Played with Mokatte, Makler, Libik and Czaru for over 2 years.
- Together with his team is known for dominating East & Nordic scene by winning over 70 Go4LoL weekly and monthly tournaments.
- Well known for his Irelia.
|IEM Season 7 Singapore||Darius||Top||W||8/2/5||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here.