- The 1st place team of the Summer Split will automatically qualify (AQ) for the Worlds Main Event as the first seed.
- The team that has accrued the most championship points throughout the 2020 Season (and wasn't automatically qualified) will also qualify for the Worlds Main Event as the second seed.
- The third seed, determined at the Regional Finals, will also qualify for the Worlds Main Event. This is due to Vietnamese teams being unable to attend, and the region's Main Event spot being given to Korea.
- The top 4 teams in championship points (that are not already qualified for Worlds) play in the Regional Finals.
- The Regional Finals consist of a single elimination King of the Hill bracket with seeding based on Championship Points.
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most points in the Summer Split will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker.