The LCK 2020 Spring Season is the first split of the 2020 Season of League Champions Korea. Ten teams compete in the Spring double round-robin group stage. The top five teams advance to the Spring Playoffs.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.
- Double Round Robin
- All matches are best of three
- Top 5 teams qualify for Spring Playoffs
- Regular Season Winner receives playoff bye into the Final
- Second and third placed teams receive playoff byes into Round 3 and Round 2 respectively
|Teams' rosters are not confirmed until the first match of each team.
- 1 Kingzone DragonX rebranded to DragonX.
VODs & Match Links
Season MVP Standings
| || || |