LCK 2020 Summer Playoffs
|LCK 2020 Summer Playoffs|
|Format||King of the Hill|
|Location & Dates|
The LCK 2020 Summer Playoffs is the second split of the 2020 Season of League Champions Korea. The five teams are seeded into a King of the Hill bracket based on their Summer Season performance. The teams compete for championship points with the winner qualifying directly for 2020 World Championship.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.|
- Top five teams from the Summer Season participate
- King of the Hill single elimination bracket
- Round 1 is best of three
- All other matches are best of five
- Winner qualifies for the 2020 Season World Championship
|Place||Prize||Prize (%)||Championship Points||Qualification||Team|
|1||AQ||Worlds 2020 Main Event||TBD|
VODs & Match Links
|VODs & Match Links|
Playoffs MVP Standings
- A finals MVP is worth 300 points, other rounds are worth 100 points.
- See Media.