- The 1st place team of the Summer Split will automatically qualify (AQ) for the Worlds Main Event as the first seed.
- The team that has accrued the most championship points throughout the 2019 Season will also qualify for the Worlds Main Event as the second seed.
- The third seed is for the Worlds Play-In Stage and will be determined at the Regional Finals.
- 2nd to 5th place teams in total championship points qualify for the Regionals.
- The regional qualifier is a 4-team "winner stays" event where the 3rd-place team on points earns a bye into the semis and the 2nd-place team on points earns a bye into the finals.
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most points in the Summer Split will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker. In the event that two teams are tied at the 5th-6th position for the Summer Split, then Summer Split regular season win loss record will be the first tiebreaker. If both teams are tied in the Summer Split regular season, then head to head will be used to determine the tiebreaker. Summer Split regular season head to head will include any tiebreaker games needed to determine position.
- 1 On August 6th, the amount of Championship Points granted for finishing 2nd in Summer was raised from 90 to 100. This revision corrected an issue where a team that placed 2nd in Spring and 3rd in Summer would finish with more Championship Points than a team that tied for 3rd in Spring and then placed 2nd in Summer, violating the principle that Summer should be considered more important than Spring.