LCS 2020 Spring Playoffs
|LCS 2020 Spring Playoffs|
|Location & Dates|
The 2020 League Championship Series is the third year of North America's fully professional League of Legends league under partnership, and the eighth year of the league overall. The top six teams from the spring season compete to be crowned Spring Champion.
- Top six teams from Spring Season participate
- Top 4 teams play in the winners' bracket
- 5th and 6th play in the losers' bracket
- Double elimination bracket
- 1st seed picks between 3rd and 4th seed in Round 1
- Matches are best of five
- Winner qualifies for the 2020 Mid-Season Invitational
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
|VODs & Match Links|
Player of the Series
- January 8, 2020 LCS Format by LoL Esports
- January 25, Saddle Up! The LCS Spring Finals Are Coming to Texas by LoL Esports
- See Media.
Locations & Broadcast
|Semifinals & Finals|
|Ford Center at The Star|
|Capacity - 12,000|