LCS 2020 Summer Playoffs
|LCS 2020 Summer Playoffs|
|Sponsor(s)||State Farm |
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2020 League Championship Series is the third year of North America's fully professional League of Legends league under partnership, and the eighth year of the league overall. The top eight teams from the Summer Season compete for the seeds to the 2020 Worlds.
- Top eight teams from Summer Season participate
- Top two teams receive a bye to winners' bracket round 2
- 3rd to 6th play in the winners' bracket
- 7th and 8th play in the losers' bracket
- Double elimination bracket
- 1st seed picks between both round 1 winners
- Matches are best of five
- Top 3 teams qualify for the 2020 Season World Championship
|1||Worlds 2020 Main Event||TBD|
|2||Worlds 2020 Main Event||TBD|
|3||Worlds 2020 Play-In||TBD|
- Please note that the first Round 4 match is displayed in Round 3 in the official schedule; however, this layout of the bracket is equivalent and better aligns with our conventions.
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
|VODs & Match Links|
Player of the Series
- January 8, 2020 LCS Format by LoL Esports
- See Media.
Locations & Broadcast