LEC 2020 Summer Playoffs
|LEC 2020 Summer Playoffs|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2020 LEC is the second season of Europe's rebranded professional League of Legends league. The Summer Playoffs see the top six teams from Summer compete for prize money, and the seeds to the 2020 World Championship.
- Top six teams from Summer Season participate
- Seeding is determined by Championship Points
- Top 4 teams play in the winners' bracket
- 5th plays against 6th in the losers' bracket
- Double elimination bracket
- 1st seed picks between 3rd and 4th seed in Round 1
- The loser with the lower seed from winners' bracket round 2 plays in losers' bracket round 2
- The loser with the higher seed from winners' bracket round 2 plays in losers' bracket round 3
- Matches are best of five
- Top 4 teams qualify for the 2020 Season World Championship
|1||Worlds 2020 Main Event||TBD|
|2||Worlds 2020 Main Event||TBD|
|3||Worlds 2020 Main Event||TBD|
|4||Worlds 2020 Play-In||TBD|
- Please note that the first semifinal is displayed in Round 2 in the official schedule; however, this layout of the bracket is equivalent and better aligns with our conventions.
|Fri 21 Aug - Sun 23 AugFri 21 Aug - Sun 23 AugSat 22 Aug - Mon 24 Aug2020,8,21,16,00 - 2020,8,23,15,00|
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
Player of the Series
- See Media.