|LEC 2021 Spring Playoffs|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The 2021 LEC is the third season of Europe's rebranded professional League of Legends league. The Spring Playoffs see the top six teams from Spring compete for prize money and Championship Points.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.
- Top six teams from Spring Season participate
- Top 4 teams play in the winners' bracket
- 5th plays against 6th in the losers' bracket
- Double elimination bracket
- 1st seed picks between 3rd and 4th seed in Round 1
- The loser with the lower seed from winners' bracket round 2 plays in losers' bracket round 2
- The loser with the higher seed from winners' bracket round 2 plays in losers' bracket round 3
- Matches are best of five
- Winner qualifies for the 2021 Mid-Season Invitational
€ 200,000 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize||Prize (%)||Championship Points||Qualification||Team|
| 1||€80,000$86,999.73||40%||90||MSI 2021||TBD|
R1 Lower Seed
R1 Higher Seed
- Please note that the first semifinal is displayed in Round 2 in the official schedule; however, this layout of the bracket is equivalent and better aligns with our conventions.
VODs & Match Links
Player of the Series
| || || |