The LJL 2020 Summer Split is the 11th season of Japan's professional League of Legends league, and the second season under partnership. The top 3 teams from the Summer Season compete for prize money and the only LJL spot at the 2020 World Championship.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.
- Top six teams from Summer Season participate
- Round 1 - 3rd seed chooses whether they play either the 5th or 6th seed, 4th seed faces the remaining team
- Round 2 - 1st and 2nd seed face each other in the "Juggernaut" match, winners from Round 1 matches also play against each other
- Round 3 - "Juggernaut" match loser faces the other Round 2 match winner
- Finals - Winners from the "Juggernaut" and Round 3 matches face each other
- Winner qualifies for the 2020 Season World Championship
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
- May 20, 2020 - Match histories are currently not loading for anyone, even logged in.
Articles & Videos