LLA 2020 Opening Playoffs
|LLA 2020 Opening Playoffs|
|Location & Dates|
The 2020 Latin America League (Spanish: Liga Latinoamérica 2020) is the third season of Latin America's unified fully professional League of Legends league. The top six teams from the opening season compete for a spot at the 2020 Mid-Season Invitational.
|This page speculates on upcoming league or tournament structure based on previous formats. It should not be treated as definitive information.|
- Top six teams from Opening Season participate.
- Single elimination bracket.
- Matches are best of five.
- 1st and 2nd place of the Opening Season get a bye into the semifinals.
- 3rd through 6th place of the Opening Season play in the quarterfinals.
- Quarterfinals - 3rd seed faces 6th seed, 4th seed faces 5th seed.
- Semifinals - 2nd seed faces top seed quarterfinal winner, 1st seed faces lower seed quarterfinal winner.
- Finals - Winners from semifinals play each other.
- 3rd place is obtained by the Semifinals loser team with top seed of Opening Season.
- 4th place is obtained by the Semifinals loser team with lower seed of Opening Season.
- 5th place is obtained by the Quarterfinals loser team with top seed of Opening Season.
- 6th place is obtained by the Quarterfinals loser team with lower seed of Opening Season.
- Winner qualifies for the 2020 Mid-Season Invitational.
VODs & Match Links
|VODs & Match Links|
"Player of the Series" Standings