Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
LMS/2016 Season/Championship Points
- The 1st place team of the Summer Split will automatically qualify (AQ) for the Worlds Main Event as the first seed.
- The second seed will be determined at the Regional Finals.
- The 4 teams that have accrued the most championship points throughout the 2016 Season will qualify for Regionals.
- The regional qualifier is a single elimination bracket with seeding based on Championship Points. (1st vs 4th, 2nd vs 3rd in the first round)
Championship Points Tiebreaker
In the event that multiple teams are tied in the standings at the conclusion of the Summer Split, then the team that gained the most points in the Summer Split will be considered the holder of the tiebreaker. In the event that two teams are tied at the 5th-6th position for the Summer Split, then Summer Split regular season win loss record will be the first tiebreaker. If both teams are tied in the Summer Split regular season, then head to head will be used to determine the tiebreaker. Summer Split regular season head to head will include any tiebreaker games needed to determine position.
|2||ahq eSports Club||70||70||140|
|5||Hong Kong Esports||10||40||50|
|6||Midnight Sun Esports||10||20||30|
- 1 Team acquired Taipei Assassins' LMS Seed, roster, and championship points.