- 1st place team of the Split 2 will automatically qualify (AQ) for Grand Final as the first seed.
- 2nd to 4th that has accrued the most points throughout the season other than the Split 2 winner will also qualify for Grand Final as the second seed.
- If a team finishes in promotion positions in the Split 2, all points obtained in the Split 1 will be forefeited.
|Ranking of the Season|
|Seed||Team||Split 1||Split 2||Total|
|1.||K1CK eSports Club||70||AQ||AQ|
|2.||For The Win Esports||90||90||180|
|Exceed 9K eSports||N/A||0||0|
|Grow uP eSports||0||N/A||0|
|Exotic Island Gaming||20||N/A||0|
- XD eSports was not qualified to the Event because on overall positions on both Split, EGN had the advantage by placing 5th(Split 1) and 4th(Split 2).
- Exotic Island after winning the Tie Breaker with Why eSports announced that was going to play in other Portugues League called SuperLiga, points are forefited.
|Qualifies for the LPLOL 2017 Grand Final Event as Split 2 Winner.|
|Qualifies for the LPLOL 2017 Grand Final Event.|
|Failed to qualify for LPLOL 2017 Grand Final Event.|
|Relegated from Promotion Series.|
|Dropped to Promotion Series.|
|Lost points due to dropping to Promotion Series.|
|Place||Split 1||Split 2|