LPLOL/2018 Season/2nd Division Split 1 Playoffs
From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
|LPLOL 2018 2nd Division Split 1 Playoff|
- Single Elimination
- Each match till the final is Best of Three.
- Final is a Best of Five.
€ 1,150 Euros are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize (%)||Prize (EUR)||≈Prize (USD)||Qualification||Team|
|1||34.78%||€ 400||$ 471.67||-||XD eSports B|
|2||26.09%||€ 300||$ 353.75||-||For The Win Evolution|
|3||21.74%||€ 250||$ 294.8||Q for Regelations||Hexagone eSports|
|4||17.39%||€ 200||$ 235.84||Q for Regelations||União de Leiria eSports|
- Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on May 17, 2018, as follows:
- € 1 Euros = $ 1.17918 US Dollars
- (Show/Hide Article 77 and Reminder)
Article 77 (Teams B or Academies)
- Teams B or Academies are prohibited from accessing the tournament Relegations even if they are in a position to participate.
- We remind you that two teams automatically qualified for the Relegations Tournament, and the Seeds for the same are still in play, as well as the prize pool according to its final classification.
Articles & Videos