NA LCS 2017 Spring Promotion
From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
|NA LCS 2017 Spring Promotion|
|Qualified:|| Phoenix1 |
Five teams participate, two from Challenger and three from LCS, and three teams requalify for or are promoted to the LCS, while the other two teams stay in or are relegated to the Challenger Series for the next split.
- Five teams attend
- Round 1 - loser is eliminated, winner proceeds
- 10th place LCS vs 2nd place CS (Match A)
- Round 2 - winners qualify for LCS Spring Season
- Winner of Match A vs LCS 8th (Match B)
- LCS 9th vs CS 1st (Match C)
- Loser of matches B and C
- All matches Best of 5 on Patch 6.14.
- Teams that don't qualify for the LCS are seeded into the NACS Spring Season
- Official 2016 Season LCS Rulebook
|Q||NA LCS 2017 Spring||Phoenix1|
|NQ||-||Team Liquid Academy|
|Elimination Round||Qualifying Round|
Player of the Series
|TL.A vs. FOX||Froggen||4.78||Vladimir Karma Lux|
|P1 vs. FOX||Inori||20.5||Rek'Sai Elise|
|NRG vs. C9C||Hai||7.57||Morgana LeBlanc|
|FOX vs. NRG||Froggen||14.0||Malzahar Anivia Viktor|
Schedule & VODs
- August 8, Hai responds to C9C's critics, discusses the current promotion system and its economics with Yahoo!
- August 8, Rick Fox and heavenTime on battling NRG, Rick's take on the current promotion system, and calls for LCS to franchise with Yahoo!
- August 8, Gate on staying in LCS, P1 sticking together, and changes to Challenger with Yahoo!
- August 8, MarkZ talks League of Legends promotion tournament at a Hearthstone party with Yahoo!
- August 9, Keith: 'This is one of my worst splits… but I want to keep improving and I still have that drive' with Yahoo!
- August 15, Bott's Thoughts: The Great Franchise Debateby Blake "TheCasualGamer" Bottrill on Splyce