|Name||Đỗ Duy Khánh|
|Country of Birth||Vietnam|
|Birthday||November 18, 1997 (age 21)|
|Soloqueue IDs||You Know Who (VN), L 5 22 9 (NA), sorry my bad xd (NA), aevujadfouibhadb (VN), abcabcabacbacb (KR), leewhy1 (KR)|
|Social Media & Links|
Đỗ "Levi" Duy Khánh is the jungler for GAM Esports.
Đỗ Levi Duy Khánh joined SkyRed as the starting midlaner, later swapping to be the jungler. SkyRed finished 5th in the domestic league. Despite failing to make the playoffs, Levi was hailed as the impetus behind his team’s success. Seen as a mechanically skilled jungler with a keen ability to bust the game open by hunting his opponent counterpart down, many considered him to be one of the best performing junglers that split. His performance earned him his spot on the Vietnamese All-Star team that went on to win in the GPL qualifier and then the IWCI All-Stars event.
Levi joined GIGABYTE Marines on December 19, 2016. The GIGABYTE Marines then won 2017 Mountain Dew Championship Series Spring and GPL 2017 Spring with no loss match, qualifying them for the 2017 Mid-Season Invitational.
At MSI, the Marines ended the Play-In group stage at 1st place, with a 5-1 record, only dropping a game against LCL's representative, Virtus.pro. Advancing to the 2nd round, the team faced Team SoloMid and won the first 2 games of the series, before they were reverse swept, ending the match at 2-3. They then defeated SuperMassive eSports in the 3rd round (3-1) to make it to the Group Stage. Although the team failed to make it out of the Group Stage, they still managed to secure a Group Stage spot for the GPL region at the 2017 Season World Championship.
At Worlds, the Marines were placed in group B, alongside Longzhu Gaming, Fnatic, and Immortals. The Marines tied 2nd place with Fnatic and Immortals with a 2-4 record, forcing the three team to compete in a tiebreaker. The Marines advances as the highest seed in the tiebreaker due to shortest combined game victory time, however lost to Fnatic.
At Rift Rivals 2018 NA-EU, Levi substituted 100 Thieves' starting Jungler AnDa. 100 Thieves won only 1 game out of the 3 games they played. Levi also played in the AR URF Showmatch and the 2v2 Matches.
- His ID is a reference to the character Levi Ackerman from the Japanese manga Attack on Titan
- The second Vietnamese player to reach Challenger Tier in Korea.
- Used to play mid lane.
- Reached Rank 1 on the North American soloqueue ladder, then repeated the task later with his smurf to prove that he can also play without Lee Sin.
- Received 98% of the jungle fan vote from the GPL region for All-Stars 2017, the highest vote percentage recorded for any player.
- Played on a standard $5 mouse he bought at a Vietnamese flea market at MSI 2017.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Levi 1v1 Tournament Results|
|2018-11-25||5 - 8||VCS All-Star 2018||100.A||0 : 1 Artifact|
|2017-12-10||9 - 16||All-Star 2017 Los Angeles||GPL||0 : 1 Uzi|
|2017-11-26||9 - 16||Garena All-Star 2017||VCSA||0 : 1 Veki|
|2016-12-11||5 - 8||All-Star 2016 Barcelona||Fire||0 : 1 Uzi|
|2015-10-12||3||Vietnam GameK Challenger Season 2||₫1,000,000||SR||1 : 0 KoW|
- June 29, Playing for the Academy and Now the Starters. 100 Thieves Levi and Brandini Speaks About the 2018 Rift Rivals with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim, James "Bick" Hong,,Yudae "Akiin" Oak on Inven Global
- May 13, GAM Levi: ‘Thank you for your kind support from fans in Brazil and all around the world’ with on Yahoo Esports
- October 5, Gigabyte Marines Levi: "You guys might think it is reckless and aggressive, I think this is safe for us." with on Inven Global
- December 7, The Hope For The GPL, Levi: "It was sad that we could not communicate as a team." with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee,Kyung Yun "Yullie" Park on Inven Global
- December 15, Levi explains why he wants to join an NA LCS team, shares a message to NA LCS owners with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- November 8, Levi could be leaving 100 Thieves, but will he find a starting spot in the NA LCS? by Xing Li on Dot Esports
The following pages redirect here.
- No results found