LHE 2020 Opening Playoffs
|LHE 2020 Opening Playoffs|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
The Entel Honor League is the biggest League of Legends championship and one of the most important esports events in Chile. The teams compete for a prize pool and the chance to fight for a spot in the LLA. It's organized by the Spanish Liga de Videojuegos Profesional.
- Top six teams from Opening Season participate
- Single elimination bracket
- Matches are best of five
- 1st and 2nd place of the Opening Season get a bye into the semifinals
- 3rd through 6th place of the Opening Season play in the quarterfinals
- Quarterfinals - 4th seed faces 5th seed for the first quarterfinal, 3rd seed faces 6th seed in the second quarterfinal
- Semifinals - 1st seed faces first quarterfinal winner, 2nd seed faces second quarterfinal winner
- Finals - Semifinal winner teams play each other
|Mon 30 Mar - Tue 31 MarMon 30 Mar - Tue 31 MarTue 31 Mar - Wed 1 Apr2020,3,30,21,00 - 2020,3,31,21,00|
|Mon 6 Apr - Tue 7 AprMon 6 Apr - Tue 7 AprTue 7 Apr - Wed 8 Apr2020,4,06,21,00 - 2020,4,07,21,00|
VODs & Match Links
As of November 2019, to view Riot's Match History pages, log into your League of Legends account; if you are logged out, the page will display a 500 error.
- Play-by-play Casters:
- Alejandro "Ravnoz" Bustos and Gonzalo "The Wright One" Pozo.
- Color Casters:
- Bastian "Elmo" Guzmán.