|Name||Nam Tae-yoo (남태유)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||January 15, 1995 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||CTU Lila, 리라, 태유유 태무무, KT Lira, CJ Entus 리라, Lir4, o lira o, iLra|
|Social Media & Links|
Nam "Lira" Tae-yoo (Hangul: 남태유) is the jungler for Clutch Gaming. His name was previously stylized LirA.
Nam "LirA" Tae-yoo joined his first professional team in 2013 when he joined Chunnam Techno University as a jungler. However, he did not play any games with the team and left to join the KT Rolster Arrows in May.
LirA couldn't qualify for OGN with the Arrows so he left the team in February of 2014 to join CJ Entus Frost. He only played 2 matches with them in the SK Telecom LTE-A LoL Masters 2014 before leaving a month later. In June of that year, he went to China to play for OMG 2 but they never played any competitive games together before the team disbanded later that year.
LirA joined Rebels Anarchy in May of 2015 as their new jungler. They played in the Champions Summer 2015 Promotion where they qualified for SBENU Champions Summer 2015 after going 1-1 against Incredible Miracle and Winners. Anarchy placed eighth during the regular season and missed playoffs but they qualified for the next season of LCK.
The Afreeca Freecs started the 2016 LCK Spring Split as a bottom three team, losing many of their sets during the first round robin. This changed after their 2-1 upset over SK Telecom T1 in Week 6, which marked the start of a streak of wins that resulted in an exceptional second round robin where they went 7-2 in sets and cliched the final, fifth playoff spot in what many labeled as a "Cinderella Story." Unfortunately, during the first round of the 2016 LCK Spring Playoffs, they lost 2-0 to the Jin Air Green Wings, giving them fifth place overall for the spring split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, the Afreeca Freecs went 8-10 in series. LirA shared starting time with fellow jungler SeongHwan. They earned fifth place in the regular season and a spot in the first round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs. In the first round, the Freecs met Samsung Galaxy, who beat them 2-0, earning the Freecs fifth place overall for the split. Their accumulated points earned them a spot in the first round of the 2016 Season Korea Regional Finals, where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-2 before losing to Samsung Galaxy 3-1 in a rematch.
EnVyUs' 2017 Season started off very rough. In the Spring Season they performed badly and lost a lot of games. Despite all of the defeats they accumulated, LirA was constantly praised for his incredible individual performances. The team's 9th place finish in the regular season meant that they had to fight for their LCS spot in the 2017 Summer Promotion Tournament. After a 3-2 victory over Gold Coin United, Team EnVyUs got to keep their spot. Their Summer Season was noticeably better and they finished in 6th place with 8 wins and 10 losses. However in the playoffs they were defeated 2-3 in a close Quarterfinals series by Counter Logic Gaming. This would end their 2017 season as the team didn't have enough Championship Points to attend the Regional Qualifiers. The team was not accepted into the newly franchised NA LCS in 2018. Following this LirA left the team in November and a month later joined the newly formed Clutch Gaming.
- Praised by many high ranked players for his unique jungle pathing and strategies.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- February 20, I’m LirA, LCS Jungler at Clutch Gaming, joined by our Head Coach McScrag. Ask us anything! with on reddit
- February 22, Clutch Gaming LirA: " I feel that our skills drop a level when we play on stage. " with Byungho "Haao" Kim,Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- March 12, CG Lira on what Clutch Gaming needs to fix, and his pick for best top laner?! with Choi "Locodoco" Yoon-seop on YouTube
- January 28, Clutch Gaming LirA: "Putting the bar set up high, I want to aim for 1st place." with Byungo "Haao" Kim,James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- February 21, CG LirA: "Clutch Gaming wants to be a team like KSV that does not lose to bottom tier teams." with Byungho "Haao" Kim,James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 21, CG LirA: "Out of all the teams in playoffs, I think TSM is the most doable." with Byungho "Haao" Kim,James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 25, CG LirA: "It makes sense that Doublelift views us as the weakest team." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- June 17, CG LirA: "Since the winning team is able to trash talk, Echo Fox did just that. This is why I want to destroy them." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim,James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- February 4, EnVy LirA: "I'd rather win through macro than kills" with on Inven Global
- March 2, LirA on NA solo queue: 'As a jungler position, it's hard to play solo queue as it doesn't seem like </nowiki>[</nowiki>it's] helping me at all' with on The Score Esports
- March 10, LirA on Envy’s performance, learning English and trying to salvage the spring split with on Slingshot Esports
- June 14, LirA: “In Korea, players can’t accept the possibility of another player playing another hour as they sleep. In NA, there seems to be a thought of being well-rested and using their time efficiently.” with on Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- August 4, Team EnVyUs’s lira wanted coach Ssong who was taken by Immortals with on Inven Global
- August 7, CG LirA: "I don’t read Reddit at all. I’m scared of them... I thought I shouldn’t read Reddit since they hate me." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim,Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- August 18, NV LiRa on Playoffs: "On our upcoming series, I will play as aggressively as I possibly can" with on Inven Global
- May 26, LCK Summer Afreeca Freecs Sangyoon & Lira OGN Interview English translation by krbnu.
- April 4, The curious case of nV LirA and the 2017 NA LCS Spring Split by Emily Rand on Yahoo! Esports
- April 8, Players to Track in the LCK Wildcards Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive
The following pages redirect here.