||Lissandra's magic twists the pure power of ice into something dark and terrible. With the force of her black ice, she does more than freeze - she impales and crushes those who oppose her. To the terrified denizens of the north, she is known only as The Ice Witch. The truth is much more sinister: Lissandra is a corruptor of nature who plots to unleash an ice age on the world.
Centuries ago, Lissandra betrayed her tribe to evil creatures, known as the Frozen Watchers, in return for power. That was the last day that warm blood ran through her veins. With her corrupted tribesmen and the strength of the Watchers, she swept across the land like a terrible blizzard. As her empire spread, the world grew colder and ice choked the land. When the Watchers were defeated by ancient heroes, Lissandra did not lose faith and swore to prepare the world for their return.
Lissandra worked to purge all knowledge of the Watchers from the world. Using magic to take human form, she masqueraded as numerous seers and elders. Over the course of generations, she rewrote the stories of the Freljord, and so the history of its people changed. Today the fragmented retellings of the Watchers are seen as children's tales. But this deception wasn't enough - Lissandra also needed an army.
She set her sights on the noble Frostguard tribe. Lissandra knew corrupting the Frostguard would take centuries, and so she launched her greatest deception. She murdered and stole the identity of the Frostguard leader. Then she slowly began to warp the tribe's proud traditions. When her human form grew old, she faked her own death and then murdered her successor to steal her identity. With each generation, the Frostguard grew more insular, cruel and twisted. Today, the world still sees them as a noble and peaceful tribe that guards against evil creatures like the Ice Witch. In truth, they now serve the witch and long for the glorious return of the Watchers.
Lissandra knows that on that day nations will fall and the world will be reborn in ice.
|| "Close your eyes and let the cold take you."
||Cooldown: 18 / 15 / 12 / 9 seconds
|| Innate: Every few seconds Lissandra's next ability costs no Mana. This cooldown is reduced by 1 second whenever Lissandra impairs an enemy's movement with an ability (does not apply to movement-impairing effects from items)|
||Cost: 85 Mana
||Cooldown: 6 / 5.25 / 4.5 / 3.75 / 3 seconds
||Range: 725 + 100
|| Active: Throws a spear of ice that shatters when it hits an enemy, dealing magic damage and slowing Movement Speed for 1.5 seconds. Shards then pass through the target dealing the same damage to other enemies hit.
|| Magic Damage: 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 / 190 (+70%)
| Slow: 16 / 19 / 22 / 25 / 28%
||Ring of Frost
||Cost: 50 Mana
||Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
|| Active: Deals magic damage to nearby enemies and roots them in place.
|| Magic Damage: 70 / 110 / 150 / 190 / 230 (+40%)
| Root Duration: 1.1 / 1.2 / 1.3 / 1.4 / 1.5 seconds
||Cost: 80 / 85 / 90 / 95 / 100 Mana
||Cooldown: 24 / 21 / 18 / 15 / 12 Seconds
|| Active: Casts an ice claw that deals magic damage to all enemies hit.
Reactivating this ability transports Lissandra to the claw's current location.
| Magic Damage: 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+60%)
||Cost: 100 Mana
||Cooldown: 130 / 105 / 80 Seconds
||Area of Effect: 550
|| On Enemy Cast: Freezes target champion solid, stunning it for 1.5 seconds
On Self Cast: Lissandra encases herself in dark ice for 2.5 seconds, healing a base amount that increases based on how much Health she is missing, and becoming untargetable and invulnerable but unable to take any actions.
Dark Ice then emanates from the target dealing magic damage to enemies. The ice lasts for 3 seconds and slows enemy Movement Speed.
| Magic Damage: 150 / 250 / 350 (+70%)
| Heal: 10 / 150 / 200 (+30%)
| Slow: 30 / 45 / 75%
BASE HEALTH : [506.12] ⇒ 518
HEALTH GROWTH STAT :  ⇒ 87
Mana per level and base attack damage increased.
Lissandra runs out of mana in extended late game brawls faster than we’d like, thanks to the high mana costs of her spells and low cooldown on Ice Shard. These changes should grant her a couple of extra spells before running empty in the late game, as well as open the door to more effective last hitting and harassing with basic attacks alone.
BASE ATTACK DAMAGE : [50.536] ⇒ 53
MANA PER LEVEL :  ⇒ 60
Q damage scaling up. Passive cooldown down at later levels.
We want Lissandra to be rewarded for her good positioning by getting to land multiple Ice Shards. Currently that often just leads to her running OOM, so we’re giving her more access to the mana from her passive as the game goes on.
Passive - Iceborn
COOLDOWN : [18 seconds at all ranks] ⇒ 18/15/12/9 seconds at levels 1/6/11/16
BUGFIX : Fixed a bug that caused Iceborn's cooldown to not be reduced when Ring of Frost killed a unit
Q - Ice Shard
RATIO : [0.65] ⇒ 0.7 ability power
Health per level down.
Lissandra’s ult is perhaps the strongest defensive ability among any of our burst mages, giving her the ability to make aggressive plays and live to tell the tale. However, her innate tankiness is also outclassing other burst mages, making her choice too easy: ult an enemy because she’s probably going to live anyway. If Lissandra expects to live through dangerous situations, she should need to ult herself or itemize defensively. Either way, we’re reducing the durability she gets just for existing.
HEALTH GROWTH STAT :  ⇒ 75
This is a buff to prettiness and sass.
I WHIP MY HAIR : Lissandra’s hair braid now moves realistically on her base and all skins!
Self-casting R now heals Lissandra.
Self-casting Lissandra's ultimate is a great option for surviving until another round of cooldowns, but can feel underwhelming in a desperate situation. While some players prefer to delete their enemies inside Frozen Tomb's stun duration, we're adding more nuance to the decision so Liss can feel better about pulling off her 'cooler' ice-block baits.
R - Frozen Tomb
THE COLD NEVER BOTHERED ME ANYWAY Self-casting Frozen Tomb now heals Lissandra for 100/150/200 + (0.3 ability power + 1% per 1% of your missing health)
Q damage down.
- "In all levels of play, Lissandra can be summed up in one word: consistency. In each lane she sees play, her relative safety (thanks to her amazing waveclear) sets her up as a top-tier threat thanks to Frozen Tomb's unforgiving CC. Not wanting to over-do it, we're hitting Ice Shard as a way to tone down her damage, clear (and by extension, safety) all in one go."
- Q - Ice Shard
- DAMAGE :
75/110/145/180/215 magic damage ⇒ 70/100/130/160/190 magic damage
- Elevation changes to the new Summoner's Rift made a few situations where Glacial Path's indicator was hidden, turning obvious ganks into extreme ambushes, so we're fixing it. Even Lissandra knows that's not...cool.
- E - Glacial Path
- GLACIAL CLARITY : Fixed a bug where Glacial Path's end marker could be hidden under terrain, even if it was supposed to be visible
Lissandra can use Q more often at later levels, W's ability power ratio has gone down, but R now slows for a lot more
- "I'm going to directly quote someone here: "We want to emphasize Lissandra's strengths that aren't 'stun some fool for 1.5 seconds and then burst them down.'"
- In other words, we're giving this ice mage more sustained damage in the late game while also improving her battlefield control. This does mean we need to tune down some of Lissandra's burstiness (especially with Q getting a full second reduction), but overall it lets us highlight more of her unique talents."
- Q - Ice Shard
6/5.5/5/4.5/4 seconds ⇒ 6/5.25/4.5/3.75/3 seconds
- W - Ring of Frost
- ABILITY POWER RATIO
0.60 ⇒ 0.40
- R - Frozen Tomb
20/30/40% ⇒ 30/45/75%
"For Lissandra's birthday, we're giving her a more reliable Frozen Tomb!"
- R - Frozen Tomb
- "NEW" UTILITY: Now stops enemy champion's movement immediately on application of stun (dashes, jumps, etc will be halted)
- BUGFIX: Now goes on cooldown when it finishes casting, instead of when it begins casting
- R - Frozen Tomb
- Fixed a bug where the slow would sometimes not reapply properly
For a control mage with the kit she has, Lissandra was throwing out a lot of front-loaded damage. The intention of these changes was not only to lower her damage, but to also better highlight her in-fight control as her core strength.
- Ring of Frost
- Cooldown reduced to 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds from 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10
- Mana cost reduced to 50 from 70
- Fixed a bug where the root failed to apply if Lissandra died
- Glacial Path
- Cooldown now begins upon initial cast rather than upon recativation or at the end of the missile
- Frozen Tomb
- Self-cast duration increased to 2.5 seconds from 1.5
- Slow increased to 20 / 30 / 40% from 20% at all levels
- Damage reduced to 150 / 250 / 350 from 150 / 300 / 450
Journal of Justice
Chinese Login Screen