LoLPro NA 1v1 Challenge Tournament 5
|LoLPro NA 1v1 Challenge Tournament 5|
|Location & Dates|
|Social Media & Links|
- 1 Overview
- 1.1 Signing Up
- 1.2 Prize Pool
- 1.3 Bracket Setup
- 1.4 Winning Conditions
- 1.5 Game Setup
- 1.6 Map Rules
- 1.7 Picks and Bans
- 1.8 Globally Banned Champions and Summoner Spells
- 1.9 Being Disqualified for No-Show
- 1.10 Reporting the Win
- 1.11 Manner
- 1.12 Map
- 1.13 Player Disconnects
- 1.14 Stoppage of Play
- 1.15 Stoppage of Play Procedure/Pause Rules
- 1.16 Unfair Play
- 2 Results
- 3 View Games
- 4 Additional Content
- 5 External Links
- 6 References
- You can sign up for the tournament by going here. You can only sign up once.
- You will be required to check-in on the day of the tournament (January 25), up to an hour before it starts (10 AM PST). Then the brackets will be made. If you do not check-in in time, you will not be able to participate. You have been warned, there will be no exceptions.
- Bans (4 per person, 8 total), Game Mode: Blind Pick, Map: Summoner's Rift Best of 1 (until semi finals where they'll be Bo3). Win by First Blood or First Turret.
- Banned Summoner: None
- Banned Items: None
- There is a cap of players for this tournament. The first 1,024 people to check-in on the day of the tournament will be allowed to participate.
$ 500 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on [Date Unknown], as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollar = € 0.74 Euros
- Brackets will be created after check-ins close on January 25 (at 10 AM PST). Participants will be randomly and evenly divided into 4 different brackets, or divisions. The winner of each Division will move on to the Semi Finals!
- First Blood
- Enemy Tower Destroyed
- There will not be lobbies made for you, you will need to look on the brackets to see who your opponent will be, then you will need to make a custom game lobby for the Blind Pick game type on the map Summoner's Rift, and invite your opponent. Don't wait around for them to invite you, take initiative and invite your opponent so you don't potentially get considered a no show.
- You must go mid lane against your opponent.
- Jungle is OFF LIMITS and is considered OUT OF BOUNDS.
- All sections of the map that aren't mid lane (or the bushes parallel to the lane) are considered OUT OF BOUNDS
- If you are in a fight with your opponent you are allowed to go anywhere on the map, but that is the only time (For example, flashing over walls, etc. Your opponent is allowed to chase you, but you CANNOT kill enemy minions on purpose).
- You are allowed to go back to base and buy.
- Going out of bounds can potentially be grounds for disqualification. If your opponent screenshots you taking a jungle camp you are disqualified. All jungle camps are out of bounds. We don't have a CS win condition so stay in lane unless you're in a fight!
Picks and Bans
- There will be 4 bans total for each player. Each player must ban four champions in the chat before the game. Alternate bans.
- For example:
- Player 1 Bans 1 Champion
- Player 2 Bans 1 Champion
- Player 1 Bans 1 Champion
- For example:
- Repeat until each player has banned 4 champions.
- Make sure to screenshot chat bans, do you not assume your opponent will. Take initiative.
- If you pick a banned champion you will be disqualified immediately. To report a disqualification through picking a banned champion please submit a picture of the chat bans, then a screenshot of your opponent having picked the banned champion.
Globally Banned Champions and Summoner Spells
Being Disqualified for No-Show
- IF YOU CANT CONTACT OTHER PLAYER AND YOU ARRIVE AT THE DEFAULT TIME
- If your opponent is not on 15 minutes after the designated time for the round, you win the match. Take a screenshot of you sitting in an empty lobby with their username invited and you're fine. Then report the no show and display the screenshot you took.
Reporting the Win
- The winning person must take a screen shot of the post game lobby showing the win.
- Easiest way to do the screenshots for:
- End of game: hit f12 at end of game go to your Riot Games folder then League of legends then screenshots and find it and upload it to a photosharing site(ex. photobucket or something like that.)
- Bans: hit prntsc and then paste it into paint. save as. and then again upload to a photosharing site.
- After your win, you must post the winning link and the match result to the match result section.
- Any disrespect towards an opponent is prohibited. Don't troll or disrespect the other player before/during/after the game. If you have been reported for this with proof to back it up you can/will be disqualified from the tournament.
- This tournament will be played 1v1 on the Blind Pick game type on the map Summoner's Rift.
- If a player disconnects the game can be restarted if the game has not yet reached the 3 min. mark, and first blood has not been earned.
Stoppage of Play
- Unintentional Disconnection: One player losing connection to the game due to problems or issues with the game client, platform, network, or PC.
- Game Leaving/Intentional Disconnection: One player losing connection to the game due to player’s actions (i.e. quitting the game).
- Server Crash: Multiple players losing connection to a game due to an issue with a server or platform.
Stoppage of Play Procedure/Pause Rules
- A player, who is experiences technical issues, on any team may call for a game restart prior to first blood within the first 3 minutes of the game (i.e. before the timer shows 3:00). The player must be experiencing a hardware malfunction (e.g. monitor, peripheral, etc), a physical disruption (e.g. fan interference, table or chair breakage), or a configuration issues (e.g. runes, masteries, or summoner spells are not properly applied). The player must declare the issue in public chat or to a tournament administrator and then intentionally disconnect. Once the player disconnects, the game is considered null and void and should be restarted unless a tournament administrator determines that the conduct represents unfair play.
- If an unintentional disconnection occurs within 3 minutes from the start of the match & before first blood or 50 CS–OR– a player’s client crashes or fails to load after champion selection, then the match must be restarted. Otherwise if the unintentional disconnection occurs after those milestones, the game will continue as normal. The crashed player may reconnect into the game as soon as they are able.
- If a player intentionally disconnects without specifying a reason, then the game will continue as normal.
- The following actions will be considered unfair play:
- The use of any cheat program and/or map hack program.
- An intentional disconnection without a proper and explicitly stated reason.
- The use of any settings exceeding the standard and permitted settings
- Intentionally allowing an opponent to win a game.
- Unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior such as inappropriate and/or unprofessional actions directed towards another player or tournament official.
- The use of a game bug that is determined by the board of referees as being unfair.
- The use of an ineligible player (aka “ringing”)
- Upon discovery of any player committing any violations regarded as unfair play, the offending player, at the sole discretion of the tournament director or a group of referees, may receive a warning, a forfeit loss, disqualified from the tournament.
- During the course of the event, the tournament director or group of referees may determine other actions to embody unfair play.
- Curse reserves the right to change or update these rules at any time, at the discretion of event admins. Also all infractions or violations not listed specifically here will be punished at the discretion of event organizers and may include, expulsion from the event, reduction of prize money, or any other actions the admin sees fit.