|Country of Birth||France|
|Social Media & Links|
Jean-Victor "loulex" Burgevin is a streamer for Cloud9.
Loulex subbed for Gambit Gaming in week 8 of the 2014 Summer EU LCS, replacing Diamondprox while Kubon replaced Darien. However, the team went 0-4 (week 8 was a super week), and the next week Diamond returned to the starting roster.
On August 4, loulex joined Ninjas in Pyjamas to replace k0u, who left to join Gamers2. He played with them in the summer EUCS playoffs, but the team was eliminated in the semifinals losing to SK Gaming Prime 1-2 and then also lost the third-place match to Unicorns of Love 0-3. loulex did not keep playing with NiP after the tournament.
On November 11, 2014, H2k-Gaming announced their two new players Voidle and loulex for the 2015 EU Expansion tournament. loulex and the team qualified for the Offline Stage after beating Meloncats. In the Offline Stage, H2k won their first matchup against n!faculty, meaning they were one win away from the LCS. The team went on to beat GIANTS! Gaming in the Winner's Bracket Final, meaning they would be playing in the Spring Split.
The Spring Split itself was relatively successful for loulex and H2k-Gaming. After a shaky start, results began to pick up for the team, partly thanks to the introduction of kaSing to the roster. loulex's impressive individual performances throughout the rest of the split, particularly on Jarvan IV and Rek'Sai, helped the team to a 3rd place finish in the regular season. In the Spring Playoffs, loulex and the team beat Copenhagen Wolves in the quarterfinals, but were beaten in the semifinals in a close-fought series by eventual champions Fnatic. H2k-Gaming went on to pull off a shock victory over SK Gaming in the 3rd place match, securing themselves 50 Championship Points.
Loulex and the team began to impress from the very start of the Summer Split. H2k-Gaming jostled for 2nd position with Origen throughout the regular season, with Fnatic way out in 1st place throughout. Impressive performances from loulex on Gragas ultimately helped the team to yet another 3rd place regular season finish. The Summer Playoffs also went well for loulex and the team, beating Giants Gaming in the quarterfinals of the tournament. The were beaten in the semifinals by Origen, but went on to beat Unicorns Of Love in the 3rd place match, securing the team 70 Championship Points, which meant that the team had qualified for the 2015 World Championship as Europe's #2 seed.
At the 2015 World Championship, H2k-Gaming were seeded into Group C along with SK Telecom T1, EDward Gaming, and Bangkok Titans. They picked up 2 wins in the group, both coming against BKT. loulex and the team finished the group in 3rd place, meaning they would not advance to the knockout stage of the tournament.
Loulex left H2k in November 2015 and moved to North America to join Challenger squad Also Known As. After failing to advance past the NACS open qualifier, loulex left the team. He returned to playing in Europe in February to play for Unicorns of Love in the LCS, replacing Rudy as their stand-in jungler for Diamondprox, who was unable to play due to visa issues. The team finished in fifth place in the regular season and then lost to Origen in the playoffs.
- Had 1337 games played on Lee Sin in Season 3
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- June 3, Loulex: “G2 gave me the opportunity to prove myself. (…) My hope is that I’ll get an LCS offer soon now, even as a in-house sub.” with Darius Matuschak on The Shotcaller
- July 11, Loulex on jungling at Rift Rivals: “If every lane is pushing, then usually the game is pretty doomed.” with Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- February 29, "Ich will es allen zeigen" - Unicorns of Love loulex - EU LCS Interview *untertitelt* with Summoner's Inn
- April 19, LCS EU Playoffs : Interview de loulex, jungler des H2k (French video) with Millenium
- October 3, loulex on Worlds: 'I think I still have a lot to prove' with theScore
- December 25, Hi I'm loulex, EUW challenger player with 1337 games on lee sin this season AMA with Reddit
- July 22, I'll see this through: H2K's loulex from LoL Esports
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found
- Hi I'm loulex, EUW challenger player with 1337 games on lee sin this season AMA reddit.com
- H2k's Twitter Post twitter.com
- Loulex leaves H2k h2k-gaming.eu
- Unicorns of Love's Facebook Post facebook.com