|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||March 24, 1998 (age 20)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Ezra the fat one, i love fat dongs, CLG Lourlo|
|Social Media & Links|
Samson "Lourlo" Jackson started gaming with World of Warcraft and has since played Hearthstone, Diablo, Bloodline Champions, and League of Legends. In 2012, he played on Severity Gaming, but it wasn't until 2014 that he joined his first serious team.
Lourlo joined Storm in September 2014 as one of the team's founding members, along with hairyabs, mandatorycloud, xPecake, and babyeator. The team was initially going to attempt to qualify for the 2015 spring LCS via the Expansion Tournament. However, Lourlo would not turn 17 until March 24, 2015. The team decided to keep Lourlo on the roster and play in the Challenger scene for one split instead.
Lourlo left Storm and later joined CLG Black after Westrice left, beginning to play for them in the second week of the NACS Spring Season. The team placed 6th and last in the season, after losing a tiebreaker game to TSM Darkness. CLG Black retained their summer season qualifier seed from having participated in the spring season, receiving a first-round bye. However, after defeating Maelstrom, they lost to Cloud9 Tempest and then to Magnetic, missing out on the NACS summer season.
In January, Team Liquid announced Lourlo as their toplaner for the 2016 NA LCS Spring Season, filling the gap left by Quas's suspension. Liquid's spring split started out rocky, with an 0-2 first week and cumulative winrates of 50% or worse after each of the first eight weeks. Eventually, their new roster started to solidify, and they climbed into a fourth-place regular-season finish, behind the newly-formed and almost-undefeated Immortals, CLG, and Cloud9. Their quarterfinal series was an easy 3-0 over NRG, but in the semifinals, they lost a narrow five-game series to CLG (the eventual champions). In the fifth game, Piglet was caught out in mid lane by a double-teleport from both Darshan and Huhi at the same time to the same ward and died. While Liquid were already behind in that game, it was this play that sealed the win for their opponents. In the third-place series against the tournament-favorite Immortals who had been knocked down in an upset by TSM, Liquid lost once again, this time 0-3, to finish the playoffs in fourth place overall and continuing their "fourth-place curse."
Despite Dardoch's stellar spring split performance, on May 27, he was suspended by the team for "behavioral problems and team dynamics issues" ahead of the Summer Split. Liquid Academy jungler Moon was used for the team's first series instead, which they lost, and by the end of the week Dardoch was starting again, where he remained through the end of the Playoffs. Soon after Dardoch's return, Fabbbyyy was also traded to the main Team Liquid roster, this time in exchange for Piglet. This roster of Lourlo, Dardoch, Fenix, Fabbbyyy, and Matt stabilized, and the team finished in fifth place with a 9-9 series record. In the playoffs, they shook up their roster once again, substituting in Jynthe for their third game against CLG after two losses. Jynthe won his first game, but Team Liquid ultimately lost the series 3-1 and then also lost in the first round of the Regional Finals to Team EnVyUs, this time with both Jynthe at AD carry and former substitute mid laner Arcsecond jungling.
The 2017 Season wasn't very good for Lourlo. Team Liquid went into the 2017 NA LCS Spring Season with a lot of hype but failed to live up to their expectations. They finished the regular season in 9th place with 5 wins and 13 losses. They would have to attend the 2017 NA LCS Summer Promotion and re-qualified for the LCS with a 3-2 victory over Gold Coin United. Their Summer Season in the LCS was a similar story. After another 9th place finish 4 wins and 14 losses, they attended the 2018 NA LCS Spring Promotion and retained their LCS spot with a 3-2 victory over Phoenix1. After a disappointing season, Lourlo left TL in December and joined the newly formed Golden Guardians.
- "Lourlo" was his first World of Warcraft character name.
- Would be an AD carry player if he weren't a top laner.
- Is the brother of SMITE player Aror.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 25, GG Lourlo: 'I want to become a top talent this split and I want to show it' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 20, Lourlo on his huge upset/revenge win against Team Liquid and how Golden Guardians are progressing with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 26, Lourlo: "I saw myself staying on TL for a majority of my career. It was like family." with Blitz Esports
- June 20, GGS Lourlo Gives His Thoughts On The Aatrox Rework: "Aatrox might be complete trash for another 2 months and you will probably never see him again." with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- July 17, Lourlo: “Aatrox is so braindead, a plat player could lane against any LCS top laner and win. with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 20, Lourlo: “It brings me the most joy right now to beat Liquid and to see how they react when they lose” with Aaron Mickunas on Dot Esports
- August 22, Lourlo: "It's recently been some low lows, but I appreciate everyone who has stuck with me." with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- January 25, Lourlo: ‘I’m really looking to improve myself even more and be a top tier talent this split’ with Yahoo Esports
- January 25, Lourlo on Piglet’s return to LCS roster: “Piglet’s always the type of player that when he’s on the roster, everyone wants to work extra hard.” with Slingshot Esports
- February 15, Lourlo talks playing against Dardoch, having Saintvicious as a coach, and Team Liquid’s struggles with Yahoo Esports
- February 15, Lourlo chats about his relationship with his brother who's a SMITE pro and having family support with Blitz Esports
- June 9, Lourlo on his trust in Cain to lead TL, Piglet’s interview and how Doublelift helped him improve with theScore Esports
- June 16, Lourlo on relegation: “I don’t want to make anyone else go through that because it is pretty much utter hell because there’s so much stress.” with Andrew Kim for Slingshot Esports
- July 25, Team Liquid LoL Lourlo 20 Questions with HyperX
- December 15, Lourlo: 'Golden Guardians want to build something that's long lasting and develop players over time' with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- January 4, Lourlo on Team Liquid's 10-man roster: 'It is kind of refreshing to be able to work with so many people' with theScore Esports
- January 16, TL Lourlo: "The Start May Be a Little Shaky, but in Time I Think We'll Be a Good Team" with onGamers
- January 19, Lourlo on Matt and Dardoch: 'They can lead the team well. We were lacking that with the other five' with theScore Esports
- February 10, Lourlo Says Matt and Dardoch Now Do Most Shotcalling on TL with onGamers
- February 16, Lourlo on Liquid's mistakes versus Cloud9 and translating scrim results to the stage with theScore Esports
- March 16, Lourlo: 'Dardoch isn't a normal rookie... nothing phases him' with The Daily Dot
- March 22, Lourlo on TL's playoff chances: 'We are definitely going to make it to either semifinals or finals' with theScore Esports
- April 8, [LoL] Head-to-Head: Lourlo vs. Darshan with theScore Esports
- April 9, TL Lourlo and Aror - his professional Smite playing brother - on being an esports family with Yahoo Esports
- April 15, LoL NA LCS: 1 on 1 with Team Liquid - Lourlo with ESPN
- June 8, Lourlo: 'I think Dardoch's been improving really well mentally...I'm really proud of him' with theScore Esports
- June 25, Lourlo: 'I'm not sure what our ceiling is with fabbbyyy, but I know it's really high' with theScore Esports
- July 13, Lourlo on Dardoch's impact on him: 'It's pretty crazy to me that he could change me so much' with theScore Esports
- July 31, Lourlo on facing C9: 'I think they're similar stylistically to us...we have a really good shot' with theScore Esports
- August 11, Lourlo: ‘I think people underestimate NA top laners, the top end of NA is pretty competitive’ with Yahoo Esports
- February 19, Lourlo and Matt get revenge against their former team as Golden Guardians defeat Team Liquid by Malcolm Abbas on DOT Esports
- January 28, Is 2017 the year of Lourlo by Kelsey Moser on Yahoo!
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found