|MLG 2012 Spring Championship|
|Organizer||Major League Gaming|
|Location & Dates|
|Country|| United States|
The 2012 MLG Pro Circuit Spring Championship takes place in Anaheim, California, USA in June. This is the second Major League Gaming Championship event of the 2012 season and the first for League of Legends. Twelve teams are invited directly by MLG while eight additional teams are able to sign up to compete at this event. The games will be casted by Phreak, Rivington, Joe Miller, Jatt, Studio, and Dan Dinh.
- Eleven Invites and Eight Open Singups
- Seeded based on the Season Two Challenger Circuit Standings. Ties will be broken randomly. Teams with no Circuit Points will be seeded randomly.
- All matches of the Playoff Bracket are Bo3
- Playoff Bracket is double elimination
- Finals is a two set Bo3. Winner bracket had one set lead.
- The higher seeded Team must choose to be Team 1 or Team 2 for Games 1 & 3. The lower seeded Team must choose to be Team 1 or Team 2 for Game 2. The highest seed is 1.
- All matches will be played on the Darius Patch
$ 40,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on June 10, 2012, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollar = € 0.79 Euros
- 1 Sypher was also invited, but was unable to attend.
From Winners' Bracket
From Losers' Bracket
| 2012 MLG Spring Championship|