As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki has been migrated to the new platform. Read more here.
|Item was removed in Patch 3.8.|
|UNIQUE: +15 (+10% AP) on-hit magic damage.|
|UNIQUE: Your basic attacks reduce enemy magic resistance by 4 for 8 seconds (maximum 7 stacks).|
|+ + + 800|
|Total Cost: 2035|
|Sold For: 1425|
- When it was removed in Patch 3.8, its effects were split between and .
- Malady's magic resistance shred was able to bring an enemy's magic resistance below zero.
- The very first auto attack did not get the benefit of the magic resistance reduction. Any magic damage from the auto attack was calculated first, and the debuff was applied after. This means the full benefit of the reduction was seen on the 8th hit after all 7 stacks had been applied
- Malady's passive was not named.
- Malady originally had a red tint over a purple tint in the icon, gave life steal, and was built with instead of . It also did not reduce the enemy's magic resistance, and had the same stat of a removed alpha item called .