From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth:||Brazil|
|Previous Roles:||Sub, AD|
|Soloqueue IDs:||CNB HyperX mjjj, manajj dahora, neX manajj, paiN Marilene|
|Social Media and Links|
André "manajj" Rocha is a retired Brazilian League of Legends player, who was previously a streamer for Flamengo eSports.
- His nickname begins with "mana", because of a skill in World of Warcraft called Mana Shield.
- His nickname is now manajj, named after GoDJJ.
- His favorite champion is Kog'Maw.
- Known for his Corki and Ezreal play.
- Often listen to Rap on his stream.
- Is known for laughing and joking in streams, interviews and videos.
- Has a brand called "SwagJJ", very similar to brTT's ReXpeita.
|2013-11-10||Brazil||BGL Arena 2||Caitlyn||ADC||L||14/6/8||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
- Jan 31st - Seleção Brasileira de Games no Intel Extreme Masters (video in Brazil's Portuguese) '
- April 28 - AGE Campinas 2013 (video in Brazil's Portuguese) with Gordox
- May 9 - Sem Dodge #2 - Entrevista com manajj(video in Brazil's Portuguese) with melao13
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found