Maple (Huang Yi-Tang)
|Name:||Huang Yi-Tang (黃熠棠)|
|Country of Birth:||Taiwan|
|Birthday:||October 10, 1997|
TW, HK, MCO
|Soloqueue IDs:||yoeFW Maple (TW)(KR), 楓棠歲月|
|Social Media and Links|
Due to their 1st place finish at IEM Taipei, yoe Flash Wolves were invited to compete at the IEM Season IX - World Championship. After a Round 1 loss against SK Gaming, Maple and the team went on to beat Cloud9 in Round 1 of the losers bracket. Round 2 of the losers bracket saw the team's 2nd meeting of the tournament with SK Gaming. A win against the European team secured the yoe Flash Wolves a place in the bracket stage. They were eventually knocked out of the tournament in the semifinals after losing to Team SoloMid.
With a second and third place LMS finish under their belt, the Flash Wolves had obtained a tie for the most LMS Championship Points behind AHQ, and were invited to the 2015 Taiwan Regional Finals. There, FW avenged their playoff loss by defeating Hong Kong Esports 3-2 and acquiring a spot in the 2015 Season World Championship.
At the World Championship, the FW were expected by many analysts to have one of the weakest showings of any team in attendance. However, after a 4-2 group stage with wins over favorites KOO Tigers and Counter Logic Gaming, the Flash Wolves emerged first from groups, becoming the first team in two years to finish ahead of a Korean team in groups at Worlds. In the tournament quarterfinals, FW lost 1-3 to Origen, earning a top eight finish.
TW, HK, MCO
|Taiwan Regional Finals 2015 - Day 3||Viktor||Mid||W||10/0/5||Link||Link|
TW, HK, MCO
|LMS Summer 2016 - Week 3||Anivia||Mid||W||8/0/7||Link||Link|
TW, HK, MCO
|LMS 2018 Spring - Week 9||Kassadin||Mid||W||9/1/1|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- May 13, FW Maple on why midlaners are keeping a low profile compared to AD's at MSIwith Travis Gafford
- May 14, Maple: "We're happy that Karsa joined RNG, but when we first heard the news, some teammates cried"with The Shotcaller
- May 15, FW Maple on Their Losing Streak: "It was mostly about adjusting our mood and attitude." with Woo "Ready" Hyun on Inven Global
- October 10, FW Maple thinks Team Liquid looked good in their match vs KT with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- October 11, FW Maple: "Although I do agree the gap between leagues are closing, I still strongly believe that Korean teams are slightly stronger than the rest as long as they draft better." with Joonkyu "Lasso" Seok, James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- May 14, FW Maple: "Bjergsen played really well with Ahri in last match, so we banned her." with Inven Global
- July 8, FW Maple: "I want to defeat all LPL teams that we face" with Inven Global
- October 14, FW Maple: "We played pretty relaxed and everyone was like 'GO GO GO' for the kill" with Inven Global
- May 5, Maple on Flash Wolves in groups: 'We hope to get the number 2 spot' with Travis Gafford on Yahoo Esports
- May 6, Maple on getting over international nerves: 'This time I’m more mentally prepared' with Marcel Feldkamp on theScore
- October 3, Maple: Fan support helped Flash Wolves overcome Worlds struggles and beat SKT with The Rift Herald
- October 3, FW Maple: I think the most important thing is to have a good mindset, and not be afraid to lose. with Esports Heaven
- October 10, Maple: 'Even though Korea is still kind of miles ahead, everyone else is pretty even' with theScore
- October 1, Flash Wolves // Maple: I really want to play against LGD's mid laner. translated by Rach on Gold Per 10
- October 8, Flash Wolves defeat KOO to win Group A with LoL Esports
- October 9, Interview with FW's Maple & Karsa IG's mid-jungle synergy is the strongest; we're afraid of meeting EDG. translated by Rach on Gold Per 10
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.