From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
|Country of Birth:||United Kingdom|
|Birthday:||July 1, 1996|
|Soloqueue IDs:||Maxlore (EUW)|
|Social Media and Links|
| Team History|
Nubar "Maxlore" Sarafian is the jungler for Misfits Gaming.
- Enjoys reading manga and watching anime.
- Enjoys playing the piano.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- January 20, Postgame Lobby with Deficio, Sjokz on LoL Esports
- January 28, Maxlore: "Gilius needs to learn to smite before even coming close to my level." with Erin "Yuka" Bower on LoL Esports
- January 14, ROCCAT Maxlore/fredy122 AMA with ROCCAT
- February 4, Player Spotlight: Maxlore with LoL Esports
- May 9, The Nexus Podcast: Maxlore on joining Misfits as starting jungler (League of Legends) with theScore Esports
- May 10, Misfits' Maxlore on his move from ROCCAT: 'I think with this team I can get as good as I can be as a player and as a person' with theScore Esports
- September 3, "Worlds is a stepping stone." with Jeff Latham on LoL Esports
- September 26, Maxlore: "If Faker doesn't have a girlfriend I don't have a girlfriend" with Inven Global
- October 7, MSF Maxlore: "Maybe tomorrow, against TSM, we'll win faster" with Inven Global
- October 7, Maxlore discusses how a "boring meta" is still allowing for exciting Worlds games with Travis Gafford
- October 14, Misfits Hans Sama, Maxlore: "I just want to go home and enjoy my nuggets." with Inven Global
- October 21, MSFT Maxlore to fans: 'Next international event, whatever team I'm on, I'll make sure we win' with Travis Gafford
- January 11, "The Earnings of the European Players have Increased Phenomenally" - An interview with Inspire Jungler Maxlore with Esports Heaven
- June 11, Maxlore: 'Even though we went 2-0 against UOL, there's still things we could've done better' with theScore
- June 30, Maxlore predicts win against Fnatic with a wink: '2-0 tomorrow' with theScore
- July 29, Maxlore: 'I just changed my shotcalling...because of that we don't miss out opportunities' with theScore
- August 3, Maxlore evaluates potential playoff opponents: 'With recent changes H2K is a big fear factor' with theScore
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found