From Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki
| Mercury's Treads
| Magic Resist:
| UNIQUE - Enhanced Movement: +45 flat movement speed
| UNIQUE - Tenacity: Reduces the duration of all crowd control effects by 30% (except for Suppression, Stasis, and Displacements).
| |Total Cost: 1100
| |Sold for: 770
| Additional Information
|| Limited to 1 Boots item.
| Map availability:
|| SR, TT, HA
| Item code:
- The flat movement speed bonus of Boots of Speed and everything that it builds into is unique and thus does not stack with other boots.
- Mercury's Treads' tenacity stacks multiplicatively with other sources of tenacity.
- The item is likely named after the Roman god, Mercury.
- Mercury's Treads' appearance is a palette swap of its armor-counterpart, Ninja Tabi.
- Cassiopeia is the only champion that can't buy boots.
Merc Treads haven't been scratching the 'Buy me against hard CC' itch they're intended to for a while now. With most players opting for cheaper boots (or more movement speed), we're upping the effectiveness so Merc's are once again the go-to footwear when you're jumping head-first into a moshpit of stuns, fears, taunts, and Nautili.
TENACITY : [20%] ⇒ 30%
TOTAL cost : [1200 gold] ⇒ 1100 gold
BUILD path : Boots of Speed + Null-Magic Mantle + 350 gold
TENACITY 35% : 20%
- Items that build out of Boots of Speed have had their recipe costs increased by 25
- Limited to 1 Boots item at a time
- Tenacity Removed
- Unique Passive changed to "Enhanced Movement: +45 Movement Speed"
- New Unique Passive - Tenacity: The duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and immobilizes are reduced by 35%
- Crowd Control reduction reduced to 35% from 40%
- Magic resistance reduced to 25 from 30
- Magic resist reduced to 30 from 35
- Crowd control reduction increased from 35% to 40%
- Combine cost reduced from 500 to 450
June 26, 2009 Patch
- Combine cost decreased from 700 to 600
June 19, 2009 Patch
- Slow duration reduction increased from 30% to 35%
June 12, 2009 Patch
- Recipe cost reduced from 850 to 700
June 6, 2009 Patch
|Game Mode Specific|