|We are upgrading our stats backend. You may notice some stats & match history pages are out of date/incomplete/missing. The process is estimated to take between 24 and 48 hours. For more information join our Discord!|
|Name||Son Young-min (손영민)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||July 15, 1997 (age 21)|
|Soloqueue IDs||메도우이헌터남친, 미 키|
|Social Media & Links|
Son "Mickey" Young-min (Hangul: 손영민) is the mid laner for APK Prince. He was previously known as MickeyGod.
Son "MickeyGod" Young-min, now Mickey, joined Team WE Academy in July of 2014. He played in 2014 LPL Summer as a mid laner and a jungler but WE Academy placed last in the season and Mickey left the team shortly afterwards. He joined Rebels Anarchy prior to the start of the the Champions Summer 2015 Promotion where they qualified for SBENU Champions Summer 2015 after going 1-1 against Incredible Miracle and Winners.
He joined Rebels Anarchy prior to the start of the the Champions Summer 2015 Promotion where they qualified for SBENU Champions Summer 2015 after going 1-1 against Incredible Miracle and Winners. Anarchy placed eighth during the regular season and missed playoffs but they qualified for the next season of LCK.
The Afreeca Freecs started the 2016 LCK Spring Split as a bottom three team, losing many of their sets during the first round robin. This changed after their 2-1 upset over SK Telecom T1 in Week 6, which marked the start of a streak of wins that resulted in an exceptional second round robin where they went 7-2 in sets and cliched the final, fifth playoff spot in what many labeled as a "Cinderella Story." Unfortunately, during the first round of the 2016 LCK Spring Playoffs, they lost 2-0 to the Jin Air Green Wings, giving them fifth place overall for the spring split.
During the 2016 LCK Summer Split, the Afreeca Freecs went 8-10 in series. Notably, they beat reigning LCK champions SK Telecom T1 2-0 in series perfectly with a 4-0 game score. This was enough to earn them fifth place in the regular season and a spot in the first round of the 2016 LCK Summer Playoffs. In the first round, the Freecs met Samsung Galaxy, who beat them 2-0, earning the Freecs fifth place overall for the split. Their accumulated points earned them a spot in the first round of the 2016 Season Korea Regional Finals, where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-2 before losing to Samsung Galaxy 3-1 in a rematch.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- July 3, Mickey – “In Korea, it’s always practice, practice, practice, but here it feels very comfortable .” with Parkes Ousley on The Shotcaller
- July 20, GGS Mickey: "Bjergsen plays the smartest. All the players’ mechanics are really good... What’s important is how much they think." with Youngbo "Roxyy" Sim and Dasol "Viion" Jang on Inven Global
- July 20, GGS Mickey English interview: talks team success and more with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- February 19, ROX Mickey: "By the time I got about four kills, I knew I got the game in my pocket" with Inven Global
- February 20, ROX Mickey on playing Zed: “(Shy) recommended I play it many times.” with Slingshot Esports
- March 1, ROX Mickey after returning from IEM Katowice: “Honestly, I was a little scared to look at the crowd and face the fans.” with Slingshot Esports
- August 3, TL Mickey on sudden departure from ROX and new life in NA LCS: "I want to show what I’m capable of" with Inven Global
- November 6, “I’m at the apex of Twisted Fate plays” - Interview with Rebels Anarchy’s Mickey translated by Grace (xoprestige) (Original Interview (Korean))
- July 27, Total Anarchy: Team Liquid's Son "Mickey" Young-min is still an enigma by Emily Rand on ESPN
- April 8, Players to Track in the LCK Wildcards Playoffs by James "Obscurica" Chen on PVPLive
- April 18, Afreeca Freecs’ Mickey: “I want to be remembered as someone who put the title of ‘Best mid laner in the world’ on the line.” Translated on Slingshot
- June 4, LCK Summer Afreeca Freecs Mickey "Vladimir is a champion that can 1v5" with Inven, English translation by krbnu. (Original Interview (Korean))
- July 24, Why Afreeca? The story of Faker, Mickey and the Korean mid lane by Emily Rand on theScore
- Mickey: Assassin of Anarchy from theScore
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.