Might of the Ruined King (Item)
- This item is only obtainable if Ornn is on your team. Ornn can have up to two Master Craftsman items, but his allies are limited to one.
- The passive damage is not factored into critical strikes, as it is an on-hit effect.
- The passive damage applies life steal, but unlike normal life steal it is affected by Heal Power.
- The heal applies even if the damage is dealt through other items/abilities
- Spirit Visage increases the heal from the bonus damage twice, for 69%, instead of the usual 30%. This only happens if the heal comes from life steal.
- Although and both have a in their recipe, their item actives are considered distinct from one another and will not put each other on cooldown.
- No actual movement speed is stolen. The active simultaneously slows the target by 25% and applies a 25% movement speed buff to the user that stacks additively with other percentage movement speed buffs
- Blade of the Ruined King is named after Kalista's uncle, king of an unnamed realm who transformed the Blessed Isles into the undead-dwelling Shadow Isles after 'grief overcame his reason' and failed to resurrect his wife.
- With the start of the preseason of Season 3 was removed and was replaced by Blade of the Ruined King.