Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Might of the Ruined King (Item)
- This item is only obtainable if Ornn is on your team. Ornn can have up to two Master Craftsman items, but his allies are limited to one.
- The passive damage is not factored into critical strikes, as it is an on-hit effect.
- The passive damage applies life steal, but unlike normal life steal it is affected by Heal Power.
- The heal applies even if the damage is dealt through other items/abilities
- Spirit Visage increases the heal from the bonus damage twice, for 69%, instead of the usual 30%. This only happens if the heal comes from life steal.
- Although and both have a in their recipe, their item actives are considered distinct from one another and will not put each other on cooldown.
- No actual movement speed is stolen. The active simultaneously slows the target by 25% and applies a 25% movement speed buff to the user that stacks additively with other percentage movement speed buffs
- Blade of the Ruined King is named after Kalista's uncle, king of an unnamed realm who transformed the Blessed Isles into the undead-dwelling Shadow Isles after 'grief overcame his reason' and failed to resurrect his wife.
- With the start of the preseason of Season 3 was removed and was replaced by Blade of the Ruined King.