|Country of Birth||United States|
|Birthday||May 22, 1999 (age 20)|
|Previous Role(s)||Mid Laner|
|Competitive IDs||Z Y Xydra|
|Social Media & Links|
Mike Yeung has been playing LoL since season one, reaching challenger during season three while only being 13 years old. In June 2017, he was picked up by NA LCS team Phoenix1. Mike quickly made an impact, first leading P1 to an upset victory over Immortals and then a 4-2 record at Rift Rivals, winning the Rift Rivals Group Stage MVP for his efforts. However, Phoenix1 was unable to continue this momentum, finishing 10th in the 2017 NALCS Summer season, despite MikeYeung earning the Rookie of the Split award. Phoenix1 was able to win promotion for the 2018 NALCS Spring season; however, Phoenix1 was not chosen as one of the 10 franchisees. On November 23, 2017, MikeYeung joined Team SoloMid, replacing Svenskeren as their starting jungler.
- Made his NALCS debut only a week after graduating from high school.
- Frequently the subject of community memes after playing well during his debut split, making fun of the redundant usage of his real name as a summoner name and sarcastically overhyping his potential due to him being one of the few rookies then playing.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
- July 4, P1's MikeYeung: 'I believe that I have the most potential to improve as one of the only rookie players coming into the summer split' with , and on theScore esports
- July 5, P1 MikeYeung on being underdog at Rift Rivals: "I won’t let player names decide how I play the game" with , and on Inven Global
- July 10, MikeYeung on his Rift Rivals transformation: “I’ve learned that the best way to play is to play without the fear of making a mistake.” with , and on Kelsey Moser for Slingshot Esports
- July 18, MikeYeung explains how he landed in LCS: 'This wasn't really the plan' with , and on Travis Gafford
- August 10, P1 MikeYeung on staying positive in defeat: "Of course, you want to feel guilty or remorse, but you have to be grateful for the things you have" with , and on Inven Global
- November 23, MikeYeung Joins TSM by , and on TSM
- December 7, Team SoloMid's MikeYeung shows coaching acumen at Scouting Grounds by Emily Rand on ESPN
- December 7, MikeYeung's future with TSM: "I Want To Be An Outlier" with Miles Yim on chhopsky
- December 7, NA Mike Yeung: "The player I am most wary about is Ambition." with Sihoon "Maloo" Lee and James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- December 7, Mithy, Zven, and MikeYeung talk about why they joined TSM, respond to their critics with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- December 8, TSM MikeYeung on the best advice Bjergsen and Xpecial gave him with Blitz Esports on YouTube
- December 9, TSM MikeYeung thinks All-Star is a chance to improve + prepare for TSM next year - Travis Interview with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- December 20, All-Star AMA with Cloud9 & TSM Presented by T-Mobile with , and on Cloud9
- December 22, The Top 10 League of Legends Player Storylines of 2017 by theScore Esports on theScore Esports
- January 19, From rookie, to TSM starter, to Scouting Grounds coach - MikeYeung's coaches, teammates, and more on what makes him successful by Sharon Coone on Blitz Esports
- January 23, TSM MikeYeung - 'We'll do better for sure in the next weeks' // blames poor team read on the meta with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- March 15, The Inside Story Of TSM MikeYeung: "I actually signed my contract to become pro before telling my mom. " with James "Bick" Hong on Inven Global
- March 21, TSM MikeYeung: why stressful mistakes are a good thing, TSM's playoff chances, working with Weldon with Travis Gafford on YouTube
- July 27, MikeYeung: “My personal goal is just to prove that I’m a top jungler in LCS and I belong here” by Elena Endres on Dot Esports
The following pages redirect here.