Molten Edge (Item)
|UNIQUE: Increases Critical Strike Damage by 25%|
|Limitations||Only available while Ornn is on your team.|
Limited to one Master Craftsman item.
|Total Cost: 3400|
|Sold For: 2380|
- This item is only obtainable if Ornn is on your team. Ornn can have up to two Master Craftsman items, but his allies are limited to one.
- The damage conversion applies on the entire physical damage done by basic attacks or abilities when they critical strike, even if one part of the ability doesn't (e.g Illaoi's Harsh Lesson) or doesn't increase in damage (e.g Ashe's Volley).
- The true damage applies life steal, even if the damage is dealt through abilities.
- Both life steal and spellvamp are applied fully.
- Without damage modifiers, when critically striking enemy champions with a common basic attack, you deal 30% AD true damage (200% × 0.15) and 170% AD physical damage.
- The true damage stacks multiplicatively with Conqueror, dealing 32% true damage on crits.
- Infinity Edge shares its name with a set of Infinity Weapons from the game Lineage II, which are the strongest weapons available. Infinity Edge bears similarities to the Infinity Shaper.
- As hinted in its lore, the Infinity Edge got its powers from the Oasis of the Dawn located in the Ancient Shuriman Capital, the once center of the vast Shuriman Empire. The Oasis is described as a pool with many magical properties.
- Infinity Edge was in the old Summoner's Rift map, specifically in the shopkeeper's bag.
- It is still hung on display in both shops.
- Infinity Edge's icon looks somewhat similar to Kayle's sword. The blades have similar shapes and writing.
Only the boldest of men and women dare take the risky trip to the hottest spot in Valoran, in the very center of the Shurima Desert. Those who successfully make the journey may bathe their swords in a magical pool of the purest water known to this world. Any edge dipped into this pool will stay sharper and strike truer than any other sword.