|Name||Kim Sang-moon (김상문)|
|Country of Birth||South Korea|
|Birthday||September 4, 1994 (age 24)|
|Soloqueue IDs||나진 나그네, kkkkkkkkkkkkkH (NA), KT Nagne|
|Social Media & Links|
Kim "Nagne" Sang-moon (Hangul: 김상문) is the mid laner for Beşiktaş Esports.
Kim "Nagne" Sang-moon joined NaJin Black Sword as a sub in June 2013. His first professional games took place at the Season 3 World Championship where he played all 8 of Sword's games instead of mid laner SSONG. Nagne's play surprised many and Sword ended up losing 3-2 in a close set to eventual champions SK Telecom T1.
Nagne's inaugural games in OGN were at PANDORA.TV Champions Winter 2013-2014 against Incredible Miracle 2 but he only played two games and Sword were knocked out in the group stage after a mediocre showing. He then played in all six games in the group stages at HOT6iX Champions Spring 2014 but once again Sword was knocked out early. Nagne left the team between seasons and joined the KT Rolster Bullets. He participated in HOT6iX Champions Summer 2014 with his new team but they failed to make the quarterfinals. The KT Bullets gained enough circuit points to go to the 2014 Season Korea Regional Finals but were swept in the first round by NaJin White Shield.
Once the OGN rules were changed, the Bullets merged with their sister team, the Arrows, to create KT Rolster. With Rookie's departure from the organization, Nagne filled in the starting mid lane role. KT participated in SBENU Champions Spring 2015 and placed fifth, narrowly missing playoffs. Edge was called up to the starting roster prior to the start of SBENU Champions Summer 2015 to share the starting mid lane position with Nagne. KT placed second overall during the regular season of Champions Summer. They made it to the finals of the playoffs but lost 3-0 to SK Telecom T1. KT earned enough circuit points to qualify for the 2015 Season Korea Regional Finals where they beat the Jin Air Green Wings 3-1 in the finals to qualify for the 2015 Season World Championship. KT was drawn into a group with LGD Gaming, Team SoloMid, and Origen. They ended with a 5-1 record and went on to play the KOO Tigers in the quarterfinals. Unfortunately, they lost 3-1 and were knocked out of the tournament.
Nagne joined the Chinese team Wan Yoo in May 2016.
- His Nidalee play during the quarter finals of Season 3 World Championship vs Gambit Gaming led to a resurgence of the champion towards the end of Season 3.
- He is 190cm tall.
- Was considered one of the best Gragas player in the world before his rework.
- Achieved rank 1 in Korean solo queue at the end of season 4.
- Is known for blinking his eyes a lot when under pressure.
|Champions Summer 2015 - Week 8||Azir||Mid||W||7/0/3||Link||Link|
- Click here for a full list of pentakills by all players.
- This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
Nagne Tournament Results Date Pl Event Last Result Team Roster 2017-08-25 NQ EU LCS 2018 Spring Promotion0 : 3S04 NiP
2017-08-13 5 EU LCS 2017 Summer - Group A2 - 11RR NiP
2016-08-08 Q LSPL 2016 Summer Relegation3 : 0RVGR WYD
2016-08-03 10 LSPL 2016 Summer12 - 14RR WYD
2015-11-14 3 - 4 KeSPA Cup 20151 : 2CJ KT
2015-10-31 5 - 8 World Championship 20151 : 3KOO KT
2015-09-05 1 Korea Regional Finals 20153 : 1JAG KT
2015-08-29 2 Champions 2015 Summer Playoffs0 : 3SKT KT
2015-08-13 2 Champions 2015 Summer13 - 5RR KT
2015-08-06 4 CK 2015 Summer2 - 3RR KT
- August 1, Nagne: “Expectations and evaluations of me must have gone down, so I aim to build myself back up again.” with Slingshot Esports
- October 2, KT vs TSM - Nagne Interview with Twitch
- October 3, Nagne on playing LGD: 'I didn't consider GODV a threat' with theScore
- September 27, Off the Rift: Najin Black Sword's mid Nagne discusses loss (video) with LoL Esports
- August 21, Nagne's backdoor (Diana, 1m20s)
NJBS Nagne 2013 WC
The following pages redirect here. There are three types of pages that may appear on this list:
- Names formerly used by the player in competition
- Nicknames or alternative spellings or capitalizations of the player's name
- Common typos that are frequently searched for
The list is generated automatically. To request an addition to the list, you may use this form.
- No results found