|Player has retired.|
|Country of Birth||Argentina|
|Birthday||August 14, 1991 (age 28)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Näryt, serpienteacida, Gran Pachuli, Exlynn|
|Social Media & Links|
Santiago "Naryt" Bileta is a League of Legends esports player, previously manager for Isurus.
Santiago Bileta was one of the best junglers in North American server at Season 1, also, he is considered one of the best junglers from Latin America. Despite this, he played also as top for Isurus Gaming. Since May 16, 2014 he retired from competitive League of Legends scene due to personal reasons. Now he is the Manager for Isurus Gaming and the former coach for PEX.
- Known for his Rammus and Shen when he started.
- He is an amazing Maokai.
- He is the main shotcaller for his team, Isurus Gaming.
- His favorite champion is Amumu.
- Said that Aatrox is the best jungler, because he feels strong and invincible.
- Retired due personal problems.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here: