|Effects:||+50% Attack Speed |
+80 Ability Power
|Passive:||UNIQUE - UNIQUE: +25% Cooldown Reduction|
UNIQUE - UNIQUE: Basic attacks deal 15 (+15% of Ability Power) bonus magic damage on hit.
is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- It is most commonly built by AD/AP hybrids such as Teemo.
- Attack > Attack Speed
- Magic > Ability Power
- Magic > Cooldown Reduction
- The weapon is named after the legendary monster, Baron Nashor.
- The icon for Nashor's Tooth is a recolor of the icon for Stinger, gold for silver.
Cost and attack speed down.
We took a look at Stinger while making the Trinity Force changes above. Its cost efficiency was higher than average for a component item, so we’re bringing it in line with other items around its price point.
COST : [1200 gold] ⇒ 1100 gold
ATTACK SPEED : [50%] ⇒ 35%
- "We also adjusted the combine costs of Stinger’s upgrades to keep their total costs the same. "
COMBINE COST : [900 gold] ⇒ 1000 gold
TOTAL COST : 3000 (unchanged)
COMBINE COST : [200 gold] ⇒ 300 gold
TOTAL COST : 2700 gold (unchanged)
TOTAL cost : 3000 gold (unchanged)
BUILD path : Fiendish Codex + Stinger + 1000 gold
ATTACK speed : [40%] ⇒ 50%
Cost and ability power increased. Attack speed decreased.
- "In addition to pushing a number of items into the 100 AP tier, we're doing the same for the 80 AP tier below. For Nashor's Tooth specifically, while it's always been a great pickup for auto-attacking mages, that attack speed to ability power ratio meant you had to be pretty invested in your on-hit procs to even consider the Tooth. We're hoping this change will make it a little more enticing as a niche pickup for people not… Kayle. "
- COST :
2920 gold ⇒ 3000 gold
- ATTACK SPEED :
50% ⇒ 40%
- ABILITY POWER :
60 ⇒ 80
- Combine cost increased to 920 from 500
- Ability Power reduced to 60 from 65
- Additional Passive - Basic attacks deal 15 (+15% of Ability Power) as bonus magic damage on hit
- Combine cost increased to 430 gold from 200 (total cost increased to 2,500 gold from 2,270)
- Combine cost reduced to 200 gold from 250 (total cost reduced to 2,270 gold from 2,500)
- No longer grants any mana regen
- Total cost reduced to 2,735 from 2,885
- Now gives 50% attack speed and 10 mana regen per 5 instead of 30% attack speed and 12 mana regen per 5
- Tooltip was updated to match the functionality of the item
- Mana regen per 5 increased from 10 to 12
- Now has a unique item tag
|Game Mode Specific|