National ESL Premier League/Season III
|NESL Premier League Season 3|
|Format||Round Robin groups followed by Single Elimination Bracket|
|Location & Dates|
National ESL Premier League Season 3 was a tournament hosted by ESL for the North American server.
- Round Robin group play
- Each Match was Best of Three
- Three Premier Groups of Eight teams each and One Premier Groups has seven teams.
- Ten Open Groups of varying teams (seven, eight, or nine teams).
- Top Sixteen teams from group stage continue on to Elimination Bracket.
- Single Elimination
- Each Match is Best of Three
- Top two teams will be placed automatically in National ESL Pro Series.
- 3rd and 4th place teams will has a slot chance in National ESL Pro Series.
$ 4,000 US Dollars are spread among the teams as seen below:
|Place||Prize||Prize (%)||≈Prize (EUR)||Team|
|4||Absolute Legends NA|
|Show More Results|
|5-8||Team Green Forest|
|The Black Kakari|
|Team EZ eSports|
|Show Fewer Results|
Converted prizes calculated with values provided by http://www.xe.com on May 30, 2012, as follows:
- $ 1 US Dollar = € 0.8 Euros
|North America (8)|
|Team Green Forest||Counter Logic Gaming Black|
|Absolute Legends NA||Aggression Gaming|
|Team Dynamic||Lzuruha Gaming|
|The Black Kakari||Team EZ eSports|