(Redirected from Nefarious Yordle)
|Country of Birth||Netherlands|
|Birthday||November 8, 1996 (age 23)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Starteg (EUW)|
Ralph "Nefarious Yordle" Schraven is a League of Legends esports player, previously coach for Optimum Cowboys.
- Ralph does not own a dog
- Ralph can say "Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers" three times fast
- Ralph's microphone does not have a pop filter, making the previous endeavor sound like an electric drill has entered his room
- Ralph has observed 4 car accidents during his driving lessons so far. Ralph is starting to wonder if it's a set-up.
- Ralph was the lowest-ranked Adjudicator, responsible for advising the Mentor Manager on promoting mentors, in the history of League of Mentoring.
- Ralph is often referred to as "hardstuck Silver coach", despite having reached Diamond for three consecutive seasons.
- Ralph scribbles in Notepad to organize his thoughts. That tells you a lot about the inherent organization of his thoughts.
- Ralph is 1.87m but weighs only 62kg. Gain some weight, Ralph.
- Ralph is slightly anemic. One doctor downplayed it as "a really white skin tone". He did not appear on Dr. House to show off his diagnostic skills.
- Ralph works for SkillCapped, promoting after completing a long internship at HardStucked.
- Ralph is not a plumber. His teammates consult him on matters of imminent flooding in his house.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
The following pages redirect here: