(Redirected from Nefarious Yordle)
|Country of Birth||Netherlands|
|Birthday||November 8, 1996 (age 22)|
|Soloqueue IDs||Starteg (EUW)|
Ralph "Nefarious Yordle" Schraven is a League of Legends esports player who is the coach for Optimum Cowboys.
- Ralph does not own a dog
- Ralph can say "Peter Piper Picked a Peck of Pickled Peppers" three times fast
- Ralph's microphone does not have a pop filter, making the previous endeavor sound like an electric drill has entered his room
- Ralph has observed 4 car accidents during his driving lessons so far. Ralph is starting to wonder if it's a set-up.
- Ralph was the lowest-ranked Adjudicator, responsible for advising the Mentor Manager on promoting mentors, in the history of League of Mentoring.
- Ralph is often referred to as "hardstuck Silver coach", despite having reached Diamond for three consecutive seasons.
- Ralph scribbles in Notepad to organize his thoughts. That tells you a lot about the inherent organization of his thoughts.
- Ralph is 1.87m but weighs only 62kg. Gain some weight, Ralph.
- Ralph is slightly anemic. One doctor downplayed it as "a really white skin tone". He did not appear on Dr. House to show off his diagnostic skills.
- Ralph works for SkillCapped, promoting after completing a long internship at HardStucked.
- Ralph is not a plumber. His teammates consult him on matters of imminent flooding in his house.
This table shows up to the 10 most recent results. For complete results, click here.
|Nefarious Yordle Tournament Results|
ESL Proximus 2019 Winter Quals
2 : 0D1
ESL Dutch 2019 Winter Qualifier 3
0 : 1ATR
Arne I guess,
ESL Proximus 2019 Winter Qual 3
0 : 1GG.BE
ESL Proximus 2019 Winter Qual 2
0 : 1JODO
BPL Season 3 Playoffs
0 : 2CX
BPL Season 3 - Group B
0 - 3RR